40: Blood

J

• chapter forty | Blood

"Let go of me!"

I walked inside the room where my men kept the most idiotic person in Gotham.

Batman's fucked up sidekick.

"Could ya shut your mouth for once?" I asked, walking up to the teen tied up on the chair.

Robin then lets out a growl before he snapped, "What are you gonna do to me?" He barked out, struggling his whole body to get free from the chains that held him down to the chair. "Make me as an advantage to kill Batman?"

I snorted out, soon laughing out loud at what he said. "You? As an advantage?" I smiled at him before throwing a punch across his face, making his black mask fly off of his face. "I don't make anyone as an advantage." I growled at him. "Especially people that is as idiotic as you!"

Robin huffed in and out, his cheek soon getting swollen and becoming red. He looked to the side, not even daring to look back at me. "That's why you're not successful in beating Batman."

"Again and again and again with Bruce." I rolled my eyes, soon walking around the weak man before me.
My hands then met his shoulders, pressing against him, massaging his tense broads. "You are not needed by him, Robin boy." I whispered against his ear as I harden my grip onto his shoulders, making him wince in pain. "You are just a pain in his ass!" And at that, he shouted out in pain once I pressed hard against him.

"Fuck you." He breathed out, his look glaring at me. "Harley is just in the same position as me."

"Come again?" I squatted down at him, my eyes soon piercing through his, "Harley is no where near in your position!" I barked out at him. My hand then gripped onto his hair and pulled his head up to look at me harshly, "She isn't just a sidekick like you, big difference." I shrugged.

"I can't even believe she's still with you." A smirk then creeped onto his lips, still holding his head up.

I got angry, I was fucking mad.

I then threw three punches across his face, as hard as my knuckles can get. "I can't believe Batman still want you around his stupid ass!" I laughed as I threw another punch at him.

His nose started bleeding, and he looks like he was about to pass out, but didn't.

I then took a crow bar from the metal table just by the corner of the room, just beside the toolbox that is placed there. "Y'know, I liked ya from the start." I began, flipping the heavy metal crow bar on my hands. "But, damn, ya do get on my nerves." I grunted before I placed the end of the crow bar at his chin and made him look at me. Blood dripping down from his nose. "Ya get in a business you're not apart of." I sighed out, soon sliding the crow bar across his face, a wince escaping his mouth. "And you're fucking annoying." I grunted out before I threw the crowbar across his face, swinging it and hit him.

"Boss, you should—"

"Shut the fuck up, Jonny, or I swear to God you'll be with him!" I shouted out, cutting off Frost in the middle of his statement. 

I turned back to Robin who is bleeding like hell, blood coming out from his mouth and nose, as well from his big cuts on his face. Clearly, he was passing out, do I look like I give a shit?

I swung the crowbar once again, from the right this time, making him cough out blood. "Where did all your feist got off to, Jason my boy?" I laughed out, swinging the crowbar upwards and that just made him completely passed out.

Don't know if he is dead or not, oh well.

His limp, bleeding body laid there on the chair tied up as blood continued flowing out of him. I then let go of the bloody crowbar and wiped my nose with my palm before I ran my fingers through my hair, pulling back my electric green hair. "Take care of him for me, Frosty." I ordered, turning my back from Robin as I patted Frost's shoulder.

"What do you want us to do with him, Boss?" He asks, looking at me for an answer.

I stopped walking and turned back to Jonny with a wicked smile, "Throw him outside, Batman will get him eventually." I laughed out as I walked away the room. Cackling out my lungs of the thought of Batman knowing I beat the shit out of his dog.