5: Why

♛H.Q.♛

• chapter five | Why

The lovely bright moon took over the skies, replacing the sun and clouds with stars.

I looked up to the sky as I laid down on the hammock right outside the balcony of Puddin's bedroom. My left leg hung loose from the fabric, my arms rested on my stomach, I was relaxed and comfortable. The sweet sound of silence cleared my mind. But still, one thought has been bugging me.

Why won't he let me go out?

He's obviously hiding me.

But why?

I let out a low sigh, closing my eyes before looking back up to the sky. Wishing that I could just be the birds that flew across the skies freely.

Mister J is still busy inside his office as usual. He's been in there ever since he came home earlier, stressed. And the only thing that calmed him was me and a make out session. I then wondered, what if I didn't volunteered to have him as my patient? What if he didn't cure me? Love me?

Surely, I would be a boring person if that didn't happen.

I couldn't forget about the fact he jumped into the chemicals again just for me. Did he intend to? Or was he forced? Maybe guilty?

He wouldn't even admit it why he did, I tried to ask him, but he just can't seem to answer me.

I closed my eyes, taking calm, slow breathes. But then I flinched when someone threw a purple jacket over my body. I turned to the side to see Puddin' walking out of the bedroom. He must've seen me here in a while and only wearing a tank top and shorts. It was actually cold when I got to think about it.

He can be so cruel, he can be so heartless and thoughtless, but damn, he's so gentle and sweet, he just couldn't admit it and accept it.

I know he loves me, I can feel it. He just can't admit it.

I smiled as he then walked out of the bedroom, I turned my look to his purple jacket and smelled his scent, the sweetness of it covering the deadliness of his stench. I love it. I hugged it close to me, holding it as if my life depended on it.

It's a fact, my life is now held by Mister J.

I closed my eyes, not realizing I was already drifting off to sleep laying on that hammock and comfortably wrapped and hugged Puddin's jacket that kept me warm.

-

I opened my eyes to feel myself laying on a comfortable cushion and a comfy pillow. I was on the bed. Maybe he saw me asleep on the hammock and just decided to take me to bed. I rubbed my eyes and turned to the other side, assuming he wasn't beside me, which I was wrong.

My face hit his bare chest, his arms wrapped around my small figure, as he peacefully slept beside me, with me. It has been a while ever since I woke up beside him.

And I just remembered the surprise he was talking about yesterday. It had slipped my mind when I decided to not bother to even ask him in the middle of his work. He went in his office right after our make up session.

And now my body accelerated with excitement, "Puddin'." I sang, nuzzling onto his chest, cuddling him, "Puddin'." I sang again, now pinching his cheek and made him groan and shake his head.

"10 more minutes.." He groaned out with his deep, raspy voice, it was rare for him to be this cute, everytime he just sleeps, he's drop dead cute.

I giggled at his response and gave him a peck, "C'mon, puddin'. I still have to fix breakfast before ya leave."

He just replied with a grunt and wrapped his arms tighter around me, he nuzzled onto my neck and whispered, "If I wake up now, ya won't be cuddling with me anymore." He threatened, which made me pout.

"Hmph, fine, but only 10 minutes!"