39: Disturbance

♛H.Q♛

• chapter thirty-nine | Disturbance

warning.

May include minimal sexual content.

"Rocco, take care of those Hyenas."

Since Frost was no where to be found around the house, Puddin ordered Rocco to place my new babies at the backyard.

And yes, Mistah J struggled to drive with the Hyenas inside the car. I was just laughing at him as Bud and Lou licked his face more than one time.

"Kiss mommy bu-bye!" I puckered my lips as I squatted down to both Bud and Lou, allowing them to 'kiss' me by licking me on the cheek. Yes, I easily got connected to them. And seems like J doesn't like how I'm too close with them. "Take good care of Bud and Lou, Rocky boy!" I giggled, waving at the two babies that got dragged away by Rocco.

"What did ya call 'em?" Mistah J asked, I turned to look behind him that has his arms crossed and a soft glare already at me.

"Bud and Lou." I smiled, standing up and walked over in front of him. "Any problem with that, puddin?" I smiled innocently, brushing my fingertips on his bare chest.

He then let out an animalistic growl, averting his look away from me, making me pout. "I regret that I gave you those Hyenas." He scoffed, soon walking inside the house.

I huffed, crunching up my nose before I followed him inside, "Why?" I whined, soon walking in front of him after i closed the doors and locked it.

He lets out a sigh, before he suddenly pulled me into a kiss. I widened my eyes, making me flush deep red. My hands softly pressed onto his chest as his hands gripped onto my waist, pulling me even closer. He then deepened the kiss, licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, allowing him to slide his tongue inside me. He twisted around my tongue, fighting with it to see who wins. In the middle of our make out session, he pinned me against the pink couch, his tongue soon winning and just explored around me.

I let out a small moan in between, he pushed me softly against the sofa which  he hovered above me. His hand slid down through my thighs and spreads them open before I wrapped them around his waist.

He started to kiss down to my neck, sucking on it, making hickeys all over it. His kisses became softer before he kissed down to my shoulders that he exposed by pulling down my sleeves. "Puddin.." I moaned out, my hands soon brushing through his green hair.

"You're giving your attention too much to the pets, pooh." He groaned as he began to undress me. Pulling off my top that exposed my breasts. "And I don't want that." He added on, his hands soon slid through my bra, fiddling his fingers around my harden nipples.

I let out soft moans as he played with my nipples, and while at it, he was grinding his crotch in between my thighs, making me a moaning mess.

He then pulled up the pink bra I wore and completely exposed my bare chest, being embarrassed, I blushed deep red before he leaned down and licked my right nipple. I bit down my bottom lip, resisting to let out a moan. After a few moments of him pleasuring my harden nipples, he sat up and started unbuttoning his top, his eyes not leaving mine. I watched him strip down his top before he leaned in and kissed me again. Fighting my tongue with his as his hands started groping my breasts.

"Puddin'.." I moaned out as he began to slide down in between my legs. My head hung up, with my eyes closed and lips parted as I breathed in and out, a few moans here and there.

But, me and Mistah J jumped when the front doors flew open. I quickly took my top and hugged it on to my bare chest. "Boss, we got Robin." Jonny announced, breathing heavily. His eyes then looked at me, luckily the pink couch was covering the rest of my body, only my head was peeking out to see him. "Oh, sorry for disturbing you and Miss Quinn.." he mumbled out before he bowed and closed the door and went back outside the house.

Joker then lets out a sigh as he started to button up his shirt back on and got off on top of me. He brushed his fingers through his once ruffled green hair and looked back at me, "Jonny just has to walk in the wrong time." He groaned out as he started to walk off.

I then sighed, disappointed and upset at the fact he'll leave me. I sat up with a frown, but then flinched when his hands held my shoulders from behind and kissed me on my lips. "I'll be back to finish what I started, pumpkin." He smirked before he kissed me again and completely left.

I smiled at him, now glad he went back and didn't forget me.