18: Mine

♚J♚

• chapter eighteen | Mine

I regret this now.

I regret bringing her here at the club. She pleaded her heart out to stay longer so she could dance.
Of course, I couldn't resist her.

I just sat there at my place, keeping my eyes only to the girl inside the glass stage dancing her heart out.

I ordered Jackson to lead her there without anyone touching her, not a single finger.

The waitress then placed my usual drink, the strongest vodka I owned and two shot glasses, in case of something. I poured onto my own glass, but not leaving my eyes onto Harley. Seeing many men graving for her makes me wanna burn this whole place down to ashes. But, they're feeling lucky, because I purposely built that glass stage to get their dirty hands off of what's mine who's peacefully, harmlessly dancing, not forgetting to put Property of Joker.

Just by reading those words, people would actually back off of her, literally. But, since they just saw Harley tonight, they wanted to enjoy themselves first.

Damn, I just want to hold her.

I watched the way her body rolls against the metal pole, how she dance effortlessly. I could tell she was enjoying, and I'm happy for that. She always loved to dance, and I did this for her so she could perform and at the same time, not worrying to be interrupted with a random horny fucker.

I laid my back down on the couch, with Frost standing just outside my place. I slowly drank the alcohol on my hand as my eyes locked in at her movements. I saw her glance at me, smirking, I smirked back, and soon after, she started swaying her hips and climbing up the pole and lets her body roll against it. I chuckled at her sudden behavior. But I enjoyed it.

But what I didn't enjoy was what I heard.

"Get off the stage and fuck me already!" A man from the crowd shouted mindlessly.

I heard everyone in the club pause, stopping from what they were all doing as small gasps escaped their lips.

Harley stood there inside the stage, a shock in her face as she turned to face to me. Seeing if I have any reaction.

I closed my eyes and took my time to gulp down the alcohol down my throat and stood up. I could hear the clicking of my leather shoes against the flooring as I got out of my place, laughing along as I walked through the crowd, which made way. I walked towards a man who is right in front of Harley's stage.

"How much for her just for tonight?" The guy spoke, pulling out his wallet with a smug smirk on his face.

I then laughed out loud, "I like this guy!" I shouted, looking at everyone in the crowd as they witnessed the man's death.

I walked behind him with a small smirk on my face, and damn, I liked how his face turned from confident to a trembling pussy. I let my hands grip onto the guy's shoulders, "How much?" I whispered against his ear, feeling how he shivered just by it.

And with a quick snap, I pushed all my strength to break his shoulders, receiving a loud cry of pain as he trembled to the floor. "How much for the girl in this glass stage that is labelled as my property?" I asked him again. I was filled with rage, rage that I could only see red. Hatred, Madness, and Jealousy.

He was confident enough to even
push himself up and kneel. But I only chuckled and just shot both of his legs with my pistol with no warning, which made everyone else including Harley yelp. The guy then let out another cry of pain, such music to my ears.

He laid down on the floor, hopeless and defenseless. Without a doubt, I stepped onto his worthless head, "Ya should've enjoyed your night, but ya have to fucking say that in front of my own face, little boy." I spat out, my foot started crushing his head. "You think Harley Quinn, the Queen of Gotham City and the property of Joker is for sale?" I boomed, emphasizing the property. "Ya just ruined my night, hot stuff." I laughed before pulling my foot away from his head and shot him right through the middle of his forehead.

"Anyone else who wants to claim what's mine?"