19: Robin

♛H.Q.

• chapter nineteen | Robin

"Anyone else who wants to claim what's mine?"

I shivered at his deep, loud voice as it echoed through the club. I stayed inside the stage and watched how he punished the guy with balls to even shout that.

I then saw him run his fingers through his electric green hair before turning to me. I got out of the glass stage and jumped onto my Puddin's arms, wrapping them immediately around his neck and kissing him. "Puddin's a lil' protective of his doll." I giggled under my breath as we pulled away.

The people acted like nothing happened and went on with what they were doing, ignoring the fact a dead body is laying there on the dance floor. "I'm very." Mister J replied and kissed me again, his arms pulled me even closer to him we kissed deeply, soon pulling away to breath for air.

"Let's go home before someone touches ya and wants a beating." He grunted and just took my hand and went through the crowd and out of the club.

He first ordered Frost to keep an eye at the club just for tonight, since we're both heading off home and nobody will manage it, Frost often offers to look after it for us.

As we were walking towards the parked Lamborghini, my arms on his loosened when someone suddenly jumped off the roof and threw a punch at Puddin's face, sending him flying across the alley, "Puddin'!" I shouted.

A man threw punches at my love's face, I wanted to go and help him, but I'm afraid he might yell for me to stay back.

He pushed the guy off of him and hovered above him and threw punches in return, "Stop!" I got all my strength to even shout in the middle of their fight.

The guy got caught off guard, which J took it as an advantage to kick the guy and push him against the wall, pulling out his pistol and immediately pointing it on his head.

He laughed, the guy with a black mask, a red suit and black cape was laughing, "Didn't expect Joker to have a girlfriend." He spoke, looking at me with a small smile despite him having blood dripping from his mouth.

"Did ya boss sent ya to kill me, Robin?"

Robin? Who's his boss? What's his deal?

"Nah, went off on my own to find you having fun with your girl." Robin replied, looking at Puddin' grinding teeth.

J cocked the gun that is pointing at Robin's head and chuckled, "Seems that Batsy didn't tell ya about her." He spoke, giving a wide grin at Robin. "Might as well introduce ya to her! The Queen of Gotham! Harley Quinn!" He laughed, making Robin's face towards me.

While I just stood there, confused. And this is why I want to know everything about his work.

"Harley Quinn? Aren't you Doctor Harleen Quinzel? The psychiatrist Batman assigned to look after Joker?" Robin asked with one of his eyebrows up.

How did he know?

"Well, not anymore!" Joker cuts, "I don't want to kill ya just yet, ya can tell Batsy to stop worrying about me, he doesn't need to send his slave to kill me." He chuckled before letting go of Robin and walked towards me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close as we then walked to the car. I giggled when he kissed my forehead before heading to the other side of the car to get in the driver's seat.

"We're gonna leave him there?" I asked, referring to that Robin guy who sat on the ground, all beaten up.

Puddin' wiped off the blood dripping from his nose and smiled, "Of course." He chuckled and began to drive back to our house.

-

"Stay still, Puddin'!"

I demanded as I tried to place alcohol on the deep cut he got on his cheek.

I already took care of his bleeding nose, now he is whining like a kid, not wanting the alcohol pour on his wound.

"Harls, that fucking stings!" He whined, wincing as I held his arm straight and poured the alcohol on his cut, immediately covering it with a bandage.

"If that Robin guy didn't have to ruin our night, ya wouldn't be going through this, Puddin'." I huffed and looked at him as I then crawled onto his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my petite body, cuddling me close to him. A small, satisfied sigh escaped his lips as he laid his head on mine, and soon, I didn't realize we were both drifting off to sleep.