7: Bored

♛H.Q.♛

• chapter seven | Bored

I sat on his office chair, twirling around as I spun the black leather chair around. I waited for him to finish his small meeting with his men, which lead to a brutal one.

I smiled brightly when I saw him open the door and walk in, "How did it go, puddin'?" I ask, smiling at him.

He let out a deep sigh and grinned, "It felt good, honey." He cackled. He then walked over to me and stopped right in front of me, pushing my hair behind my ear. "I can see you're getting impatient." He stated.

I nodded rapidly for a response, giving him a hint that I was. He then chuckled at my behavior before his hand reached to the drawer of his desk and pulled out something that has a Gold color. He then smiled at me and took it out, showing me the Gold Collar with the word Puddin written on it. I got so happy, he knew I loved these types of accessories, and the fact he took effort to give me a custom one.
"Here's your surprise." He stated, and handed it to me so I could take a better look and touch of it.

It felt like original leather, like the expensive ones. Maybe it's real gold?

I then held it tightly on to my chest and gave him a big hug, jumping on him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you, puddin'! I love it!" I stated, nuzzling onto his neck.

He then kissed my forehead and said, "Anything for my good girl." He whispered, with a small smile on his face.

-

"Puddin'?"

"Hm?" He hummed as he began sketching his blueprint of his plans on his desk.

I was already wearing the gold collar, I sat on his desk, watching him do his work. "What did ya discuss down there?" I asked, wondering as I played with the pens and pencils on his desk.

"About yesterday." He simply replied, still his eyes not leaving on what he was doing. "I showed them what would happen if they didn't get the joke."

I then sighed and got off of the desk, and walked towards his closet, where I saw the purple leather Jacket I gave him for our second year anniversary, I smiled at the fact he still kept t nice and untouched. So, I took it out of the closet and and wore it over my small figure, it looked like a dress on me.

I could feel his eyes laid on me as I admired myself on the mirror, "Ya should go easy on them, puddin'." I spoke, brushing my fingers through my hair.

"They are not worthy for my kindness." He huffed out, his eyes landing back to his work.

"Am I?" I smirked, turning to him and walking towards him. "Am I worthy for my puddin's kindness?" I pouted as I said and crawled onto his lap, interrupting him from his work.

He sighed, and glared at me, "Babe, can't you see I'm busy?" He growled under his breath.

I held his cheeks and whispered with a small pout, "I'm bored.." I complained, my fingers tracing all over his chest and to his lips, rubbing them softly with my thumb.

"Then go play at your playground." He was referring about the small Gym he built just beside his Lair downstairs, where I mostly spend my time hanging off the ceiling. "Just let me work."

"No." I stubbornly replied and brushed out lips against each other teasing him.

A small groan escaped his lips, giving me a big hint that he is keeping himself from slamming his lips into mine. I smirked and just gave him another tease by pecking his lips. He grunted and then pushed me against the desk right after he pushed everything off the desk. I yelped and looked at him as he hovered above me, before he slammed his lips into mine.

I won.

I closed my eyes and kisses him back, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped on his waist as he kissed me deeply, and went down to my neck, licking it and kissing it, making me giggle, "Puddin' that tickles." I stated, but the giggles were replaced by soft moans as he began giving me marks around my neck.

"You wanna play?" He whispered against my ear, biting his bottom lip before smirking.

"Then let's play."