33: Reserved

♛H.Q.

• chapter thirty-three | Reserved

Ivy already left thirty minutes ago. Leaving me alone in the whole house with the henchmen and Frost.

Sitting on the comfortable pink, silk couch, I placed the pack of already made brownie bites on my lap and opened The Glass Castle. I just sat there with my legs crossed and ate the brownie bites while watching the Netflix movie. I didn't want to sleep since it's already eight in the evening and for the fact Puddin' called to tell he's on his way home.

Scratching my sides from beneath my white loose crop top that made my black sports bra barely visible. The black gym shorts I wore was suppose for my gym day which is every friday, but I decided to wear it since I didn't want to wear any sweat pants tonight. It felt like the temperature in the house dropped and got hot, so I took it up and wore a little revealing house comforts.

Taking one bite size to another, I almost finished up the whole pack just by watching half of the movie, I didn't realize I was even eating that much.

But then, my attention went to my phone that sat on the coffee table. I reached for it and looked at my recent contacts, I pressed onto the number Mistah J called me with and made his contact as Daddy, since his last phone I.D. was Puddin'.

I giggled at my self and looked back down on the screen, staring down the wallpaper of my phone. It was Mistah J working, I sneakily took a stolen shot of him from a specific angle where he looked like a goddamn god. His electric green hair pulled back by a good amount of hair gel, his lips painted in red to cover up his perfectly ruined lips and his face white to cover up his scars. His grilles lightly showing as he looked down to his papers, his black tie untied from his neck, three buttons of his white button up was off, tucked in his black slacks, decorated with a gold Gucci belt.

H

e looked so hot, it's like he came out straight from a teenager's romance novels.

My lock screen was different. It was a picture of me and Puddin' holding hands after a money heist. His fingers decorated with gold rings intertwined with my small fingers, holding my hand tight as if he lets go, he'll loose me. In the picture, I was wearing my Jester outfit, I always wear it whenever we go out.

I then remembered the time when he took me to our first heist at the bank of Arkham, just a few days after he saved me from Ace Chemicals. He taught me how to use a gun for the first time and apparently shot one of his henchmen, using him as a dummy, and Mistah J didn't mind. He asked me what I wanted, and I just replied with a smile and giggled, "I don't meed anythin' else, pud." I replied to him.

He chuckled back at my answer and remember him cupping my cheek and pulled me into a deep kiss, it got a little heated, but we didn't care. We both pulled away from air and smiled at each other, "Here." He spoke before walking towards the Jewelry section, which was from the Bank's auction. He broke the glass that kept the small gold ring from anyone, and he just broke it with his elbow. He reached for the ring and gave me his wicked smile, holding my hand. He kissed my hand softly before he placed the ring on the middle, "The ring finger is reserved for our wedding ring, Darlin'."

I snapped when I realized myself I was staring at the one ring on my finger, and it was the gold ring. He was avoiding to put a ring on my ring finger, because it was for our wedding ring. I giggled at his statement, flustered and happy.

I then flinched when I heard the loud revving of a car, a familiar sound to my ears. The revving stopped and I widened my eyes to see Mistah J smirking at me, he pulled back his green hair and growled, "Don't ya wanna greet daddy?"

I giggled and got so happy, I shot up from the couch and hung my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hand supporting my behind so that I wouldn't fall off as our lips connected. We kissed for a decent amount of time, before I felt him push me against the wall and held my hands above my head as he kissed down to my neck, leaving hickeys. "Daddy missed ya, baby girl." He groaned, and at that moment, he was grinding his hips against in between my legs.

"Wanna make daddy feel better, hm?"