28: Leave

♛H.Q.

• chapter twenty-eight | Leave

Early in the morning, I was awoken by a heavy weight lowering the bed.

Even though I can't see that well since I just woke up, I saw my green haired man going back and forth from the dressers. He's packing, ready to leave for his three day trip. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes before I just sat there, watching him pack with sadness.

"Why with that frown early in the mornin', toots?" He suddenly chuckled, looking up to me from his luggage that sat next to me.

I then pouted and crossed my arms, "Do ya have to go, Puddin'?" I whined, glaring at him lightly.

"We've talked about this, pumpkin." He replied, before going back to his packing, "Ya know Daddy's got work to do."

"Won't ya miss me, Mistah J?"

Those words came out of my mouth so suddenly, I just got to upset at the fact he's away for three days and two nights. What the fuck am I suppose to do during those days without him?

He then paused for a moment right after hearing my question, he then looked at me, sighing lowly, "Baby.." He purred, and then walked over to his closet, taking a few of his clothes to take. "Of course I'll miss ya." He replied, that seemed to cheer me up a bit.

Just the fact he'll miss me made me happy, those small things just makes my heart beat fast and brightens me up.

I got up from the bed and walked over to him who's changing his shirt from a black plain, to a white button up shirt. But before he could put it on, I snaked my arms around his waist from behind and laid my head on his back, embracing him despite his upper body being bare. I let out a small whimper and began mumbling, enough for him to hear, "Be back soon, 'kay, Puddin'?"

His hand then traced up to mine, holding it firmly before pulling it up for him to kiss, sending goosebumps and shivers all over my body. "I'll come home to ya as soon as I finish things back at Arkham." He replied, I could feel his small smile forming, and that just made me smile along with him.

I kept hugging him, tighter, but then he pulled my arms away, "Let me change, I'm getting late." He spoke, his tone shifting from a softer one, to a cold, rude tone.

I decided to give him time to get ready, he'll probably hit me if I'll whine more in the middle of his preparation.

I sat back on the bed and kept my eyes focused only at him, still a pout on my lips. I waited for him to finish, but lowkey admiring how he got ready. Putting on make up to cover up his scars and messed up lips with lipstick. He lets a gel go through his electric green hair, keeping it hanging off at the back of his head.

He puts on his gun holsters over his shoulders and placed his revolver and ammo on it, hiding it under a black blazer that fits him perfectly. How he looked so elegant and formal made me melt at where I sat.

He walked back to the bed and zipped up his luggage close and looked at me for a moment without saying a single word. Examining my expression, and assuming he saw my pouty lips and sad eyes, he lets out a low growl before he looked back to rub the temple of his forehead and turn back to me. "Two days." He spoke, and that made me lit up so bright, making me jump up from the bed and hug him tight.

He pulled me into a kiss, pressing his soft lips against mine hard. His tongue licking the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance which I gladly granted. His tongue explored my mouth's every inch, and then our tongues began wrestling for dominance. Our mouths becoming one at the moment.

He pulled away from my lips and kissed down to my neck, licking and sucking on it, leaving love marks all over which I wouldn't mind a bit. He bit my shoulder lightly and went further down to my chest, kissing in between. His hands groping my ass while the other under my tank top. I let out a low moan, but it ended as soon as he pulled away and looked at me.

He pecked my lips softly before grabbing his luggage and walked off the bedroom. Leaving me without a word.

I let out a sigh and was about to go to the bathroom to sulk, but I jumped when someone swung the door open, and there I saw Puddin' panting heavily and aggressively running his fingers through his hair. "Fuck this, I don't care if I get late!" He growled and pushed me against the bed after he unbuttoned three of the buttons on his shirt, revealing his inked chest, giggling as he did. Finding it funny to actually see him breaking from his resistance.

"I fucking want ya so fucking bad."