Pudding

• session four | Pudding

"Harley, Harley, Harley!"

Joker sang, echoing through the room as Harleen entered and closed the door behind her. She walked towards him, and surprisingly, Joker was standing instead of him sitting down when she starts the session.

Harleen didn't like being called Harley by him, but she figured, it would be no use if she tells him not to, because he will call her that eventually.

"How was your sleep, Mister J?" She questions, sitting down on the chair and crossed her legs.

"Oh it's the same as always, Doc." He replies with a low chuckle, "Oh! And I have a surprise for you, too." He added on before looking down to the cup in front of him.

"What's this?" She asks and placed down her notepad and pen on the table to pick up the cup to see what's in it.

It was a cup of pudding, it wondered Harleen where did he get that from. "Where did you get this?" She asks again, this time, looking up to the giver of the cup of pudding.

Joker then sat down on the chair with a big smile, "I have my ways, Harley!" He laughs, before getting back his grin to her. "It's a gift for you." He added, leaning forward to her.

And at that moment, she now questions why he gave that to her. How did he know I love pudding?

It made Harleen excited, and the thought of him mysteriously giving her a cup of pudding faded off once she held the cup near her chest, as if embracing the food. She always loved pudding, she always does. And that day, made her happy.

Harleen smiled and said, "Thank you." Placing it back down on the table, beside her. She had forgotten all about the therapy at that day. "Thank you very much, Mister J." She genuinely stated with her brightest smile.

Just seeing Harleen smile made Joker smile along. It made him happy to see her happy, too. And that is strange for him to feel. Very rare and strange, new to his guts.

"Oh, Harley, you know I'll do everything to make you smile." He spoke, with a big smile on his face as well. His metal teeth showing as well. He moved his arms a bit, adjusting to get comfortable under the straight jacket he wore 24/7.

Joker decided to rest his arms on the table, now his head resting on it, but still looking forward to the doctor.

"It feels strange." He suddenly said after a moment of their silence, only staring at each other's orbs. His icy ones staring into her emerald orbs. He was fascinated with her unique eyes, and also her smile. Her smile that someone stabbed him in the chest. That kicked his crotch. His insanity increased whenever he sees her. "To feel even crazier."

"Crazier?"

"Yes."

"Crazier." Joker growls lowly, he was furious on the fact that she is effortlessly burning his chest. "Even crazier." But he would rather die than to admit it to her.

To admit those small feelings to her. And for being Joker, he wouldn't be that easy to even fall for a shy, fragile woman.

Or would he?

"Do you still wanna color fhe world with me?"

"Of course I do."