23: Too Much

♛H.Q.

• chapter twenty-three | Too Much

I still can't help but to wonder who was the intruder earlier who only watched me from outside. A stalker? Even a killer?
Or an admirer?

I just know when Mister J finds out, he'll be dead at where he stood.

Speaking of Mister J, he hasn't came home yet, I already fixed dinner and ate, leaving some for Puddin'. It was about 8 in the evening, still no sign of him. I sighed as I laid down on the bed, resting the phone on my chest, hoping he would somehow call me or text me. And luckily, he did!

'I'll be home late tonight, pumpkin. - J. ' The text message read. I smiled at him, at least he got to tell me and made me stop worrying. I didn't bother to reply, because often, he doesn't like his phone to vibrate in his pocket.

I placed down my phone on the drawer beside the King sized bed. Resting my head on a comfy pillow, I was getting ready for bed, but I figured I should just wait for him. Since I don't like sleeping alone on a big bed, it makes me miss him too much.

I sat up on the bed and leaned against the bed head board, fiddling with my fingers as I waited for him to enter the house. It's a hobby of mine, whenever he leaves the house and comes home late, I would stay up as long as I could and waist for him to either enter the room or the living room.

A few hours had gone by, 11 in the evening, I sighed and just decided to sleep without him. I yawned as I got ready for bed, I tucked myself in and held onto the black pillow beside me and cuddled it, I looked out the starry night first before I closed my eyes. But then, I heard his car stop at the driveway, I was too lazy to open my eyes. I heard him open the front door, and immediately walk up to where our bedroom was right after he slammed the door close.

I heard the door creak open and him taking off his shoes and his clothes, assuming he only left with only wearing his boxer shorts that I am used to.

I felt a heavy weight made the bed lower a bit, his arms snuck on my waist and his hot, heavy breath against my neck as he nuzzled onto the nape of my neck. He pulled the covers over us and let out a satisfied sigh, "Why did ya come home just now?" I whispered, still my eyes closed.

"I just took care of a problem, babe." He whispered back, tickling me a bit as I felt his hot breath against my neck. "Let's just sleep." He added on, guessing he closed his eyes.

I didn't speak, I thought he might so tired to start up a conversation, so I let him drift off to sleep. But damn, I'm mad at him for making me wait.

I'm mad at him for even making me wait all the fucking time.

I let out a small sigh, soon holding his hand that rested around my waist, intertwining our fingers together as he slept. I could never get mad at him for long, I love him too much to talk back or even get upset at him. I'm scared to lose him, I'm scared he might get rid of me because of my annoyance. I can't even believe that he can handle me for all these years. Yes, he hits me, but it was out of his anger and stress, I understand him. It's good since he apologizes at the end and love me.

But I have been recently thinking, is it possible for us to be normal? Like have a kid or two, living as a normal family.

Nah, I'm imagining too much.