17: Enjoy

♛H.Q.

• chapter seventeen | Enjoy

Mister J went out again, leaving me inside the house once again.

I sighed as I hung on the ceiling, the bruise on my cheek nearly disappearing. He apologized yesterday, and right after, giving me the best kisses ever.

But still, he had to leave today, again. I failed to make him stay, which sucks.

I hung on the ropes, my legs supporting it as I laid back upside down. Puddin' would tease me by calling me a monkey, since I love to hang off the ceiling and lay upside down, it just helps me to clear my mind and helps me to relax, removing the pressure and stress I have.
I hummed, the rope slowly spinning around.

Since I was once a Gymnast before I became a psychiatrist of Arkham Asylum, he respected that and gave me a room I call playground. Poles, ropes, bars, hoops, ya get the picture.

My hair hung down, nearly at the cushioned floor, a support so that if I accidentally fall off, I wouldn't be that injured, but I didn't need that, and surprise, Puddin' had to put it.

I then let out a sigh, he left just this morning. Luckily, he said goodbye before leaving.

But then, I flinched once someone barged in the room, making me squeal and fall off the rope. "Puddin'!" I yelled, rubbing my head because of the fall, even though I landed on the cushion.

"I told ya having a cushioned floor would be helpful." He chuckled, walking towards me. He wore a white button up, he liked the three buttons on top being unbuttoned, flexing his inked, built chest. "C'mon, go change, we're going somewhere."

"Huh?" I was confused, where would he take me?

I stood up from the floor and skipped towards him, "Where are we goin'?" I asked, snaking my hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

"The club." He smirked and pecked my lips softly, "I'm gonna give ya a tour around there."

"You changed it?" I glared at him.

We built the club to make it as our safehouse. He opened it up, making even more money even though he owns a casino and apparently, plays on it as well.
Now, he makes me as the second in command of the club, managing it as he manages the casino.

"Just a few rearrangements." He replied, "Now, go change, I'll see ya in the car." He smiled and kissed my cheek softly and left to the drive way.

I got excited to see the new club he designed, I haven't been in the club since... Last year.

I rushed to my room and went through my closet. I saw the Jester Suit, and a few dresses. I decided to go with the red dress designed with gold roses on the end. The dress fits into my body well, shaping my hourglass curves. I slipped on my red heels and went down the stairs, and walked out of the house, making sure to lock it before turning my back to see Mister J already in the purple Lamborghini, smiling at me.

I then bit my lip out of excitement and jogged my way to the car and went inside, "Let's go!" I giggled. He held my hand first before placing it on the gear and pushed it, making the car flying down the road.

-

"My god!" I squealed in happiness as I looked around the club, though, there are many people inside dancing and drinking, I saw such a big change.

The club was now all gold, the same old meeting stop and where Mister J and I mostly hang around are still at the middle of the building, secured with Gold Chains hanging around the rectangular stage. The dancefloor got wider, and the big change was visible, a stage that is secured with glass walls right in the middle of the dance floor, inside there is one metal pole drilled up the ceiling, and the words "Property of Joker" written all over the main surface.

Obviously, that would be my only spot.

The DJ was way up. The bar station got bigger, the dining area got wider. In short, everything got bigger.

But the main part I was flustered, is the letters H and J, connected with a heart and guns was hung up at the stage, showing it off.

I then jumped a little when a hand snaked around my waist and pulled me close. I giggled as he then placed a kiss on my cheek, "Enjoy."