Questions and answers - (Gideon Gleeful - Bonus Chapter)

"Why do you like Emily? Would you like to be friends with her? What is your current relationship?»

Performance. A bunch of stupid people who blindly believe everything he says. But it's only good for him. The blind herd can be easily managed and used for their own purposes. Right after this show, he'll go looking for the diaries.

As soon as the show started and he kept coming up to the audience, he quickly noticed two girls among them. Perhaps, this and there is mysterious love with first glance, and can simply instinct on all mystical worked.

Outwardly, Emily is an ordinary, naive girl, it is unclear how the wind brought to these regions. But... her last name is Manson. That was the name of a magician who lived here at one time with his wife, a singer, but then he disappeared. Gideon had never met him in person, but he had seen the photo. She is very similar to him in appearance: blue-black hair, gray eyes, pale skin and a love of dark clothes. And that sign... the Crescent moon. Mysticism in human form.

At first he wanted to win her over to help him. He thought that her naivete and childish behavior would help him to do this, but soon realized that this mystery madly attracts him. It was as if she had been born yesterday, knew almost nothing about the world, and behaved accordingly. But at the same time there is a great power in it.

She easily goes on contact, let many and not understands. He had already made plans and even a future with her participation, decided to mold her into what she was supposed to grow into, but all this was broken by the damned Dipper pines, to whom she was madly attached. He found her first. Like a child, she felt a deep sympathy for the first person she saw.

Emily didn't feel the same way about him as he did about her. And then, when she found out the truth, she probably hated it. Perhaps he was in a hurry, and it was all his own fault. But what is more important? Personal feelings or ambitions? If there was a chance, it was gone.

They met again. But they hadn't even had a chance to talk properly, she was too intent on helping Dipper and everyone else end the chaos. And then, when it was all over, he could only stare after the departing bus and hope that someday they would meet and be able to start all over again, at least as friends.

***

Seeing a tall girl with long blue-black hair standing in the middle of the field from afar, he could not believe his eyes. It couldn't be her. Not in this place.

He pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers and shook his head, blaming everything on his eternal nerves, but a familiar voice, the cry of a young man running to her and calling her by "this" name, instantly revived all his childhood in his memory.

Her fingers dug into her snowy hair, her blue eyes narrowed. If it was dipper and Emily, what were They doing here?

Hoping they'd forgotten him all these years and wouldn't recognize him, he strode toward them, wearing the best grin he could muster.

— Stop.

When he was noticed, he saw no recognition in their eyes. With a mental sigh of relief, he continued to play his part expertly.

— You can't even catch a rabbit in that position.

— Who's this guy? -  the lips of the gray-eyed brunette asked.

Contact established. This time Gideon would be extremely careful not to lose their trust, despite all the past resentments and misunderstandings.