Chapter 23

The guys looked at the computer fighter who was standing right in front of them with surprise and shock, and could not believe their eyes.

"Dipper, will he hurt us?" Emily asked, startled.

"We'll check." he high-fived Rumble, then withdrew his hand.

"Hello, children. I Rumble Mackermit from the United States. he introduced himself and immediately showed his very powerful punches.

"As soon as Jack sees him, he'll be so scared he'll forget about the fight." Dipper rejoiced, imagining the blond man's reaction.

"Are you sure he's not dangerous?" I don't want anyone to get hurt. the brunette asked softly.

"Don't worry. No one's going to get hurt. I promise you that. he replied, smiling. Rumble immediately asked them for food, and they gave him a pancake, which he ate immediately. And, in a very unusual way. Dipper told Rumble about Jack and the boys went to the meeting.

***

Jack had been waiting for them on the landing. He sat on the bench and flexed his fists, enjoying the thought of punching Dipper in the face. For it would it was not difficult, as he possessed a black belt in karate and was on my own physically strong. When he saw Emily, a bright smile lit up his face, which vanished when he saw Dipper.

"I'm glad you came." But the lady you brought here for nothing, I would not like her to see all this. So, Emily, will you come to the concert with me? he asked the girl with a wink.

"I'm sorry, but ... no." she answered softly, but Jack heard her perfectly.

"I knew it!" You talked her out of it! "Oh," he said, pointing at Dipper's chest.

"Look, you sure don't want to fight me. Let's cancel before anyone gets hurt. "warned the boy, Dipper.

Well, not really. I'm going to get off on you. Jack said with an evil grin.

— I warned you." Dipper shrugged and walked away, snapping his fingers. Rumble appeared in front of him.

— Who's that?" "not Only did you bring a lady here, but you brought a freak with you." —

Is — Rumble Maxterms. The greatest warrior of all time. — submitted it to Dipper.

"The greatest warrior, you say?" Well, I'll check that out. — he grinned and tried to strike a straight blow with his fist that Rumble immediately blocked.

— You will pay for the murder of this boy's father!" exclaimed Rumble and rushed to the attack. Fighters immediately began to strike each other powerful blows from which they immediately dodged or blocked. Jack was a very good fighter thanks to his quick responses, he deftly dodged the blows and was struck. Several times, he even managed to hit rumble. Soon, the computer fighter is tired, and he began to let fireballs. Jack, having understood that deal poorly, decided to to flee, but under this not forgetting crippling retaliatory strikes. Dipper realized that it has gone too far, and so, grabbing Emily by the hand, ran away to the city.

Fighters they found quite quickly, so as has been going on their footprint from destruction. Jack was running on the windowsills, and Rumble was throwing barrels at him.

"Careful! Emily shouted, grabbing dipper by the collar of his vest and pulling Him away. A barrel fell on the spot where he had been standing.

"Thank You, Emily. "rumble!" he said, and then he shouted, " Rumble, stop!" - , but fighter his not listened to, by continuing pursue blond, on whose the body already appeared several bruises and burns. Fighters fled very quickly, from-for what, Dipper and Emily could not their catch up.