Chapter 43

Emily sat beside the capsule in which her parents had been frozen and waited impatiently for it to open. This day, should was become the most momentous in its life. After all, today, she was supposed to meet with her parents. The brunette was waiting for it so much that she sat near the capsule all night. Emma was very worried about her and wanted to distract her from this occupation, arguing that they will revive only in the evening, and it is still morning.

"Emily, it's only 10 o'clock in the morning. Go downstairs and have Breakfast, I made a delicious omelet. Then go out with Dipper. At this rate, the day will pass very quickly. Emma said.

— Nicely. But if something starts to happen, call me. — said the girl and ran downstairs. Her sister gave her a warm smile, which vanished as she looked at the capsule.

"Papa... Mamma... I miss you so much... Please ... let you be all right... Emily is so anxious to see you... — the brunette whispered, laying her hand where the woman's had been.

As she descended the stairs, Emily heard Mabel cry out, and immediately rushed at him. As it turned out, the brown-haired woman caught braces for the bars in the door and could not get out. The brunette ran up to her and tried to pull it out, but it did not work.

"Give all my inheritance to Puhla!" And you, Emily, please take care of Dipper! Mabel cried, thinking she was finished.

"No! Everything will be fine! You can do it! shouted the brunette, not stopping attempts to get a girlfriend. But here, on aid came ZUS, which weakened bars and saved brown-haired girl.

"ZUS, you saved me!" Mabel asked.

"Thank you." You're so good! Emily exclaimed, hugging the big man.

— It's just my job." See you tomorrow. he said good-bye and left.

— Has anyone ever wondered what ZUS does outside the Cabin?" Mabel asked.

— No. Maybe we should see. the brunette offered thoughtfully.

"Good idea." Let's go! — exclaimed the redhead and grabbed his friend by the arm, dragged her to the house of the SOOS.

Peering through the living room window, they saw him playing video games. Bambolita sat next to him and asked him to find a girl with whom he could live in the rest of my life.

— I want to see your kids." before I go to heaven with the Angels. she asked her grandson.

"And grandpa?" ZUS asked.

"Unfortunately, he's elsewhere." the old woman replied grimly.

After hearing this information, Mabel came up with the idea to find Zusa a girl. The girls went back to the Cabin and began to plan.

***

The next day, when the big man was back in the Cabin, the twins and Emily grabbed his hands and dragged him to the Mall. As an example, dipper and Emily decided to help. It all started with eye contact. The guys began to look at each other, and, not taking his eyes and a dreamy sigh. SOOS decided to try it as well, but that he frightened her. Then came the communication. Dipper and the brunette immediately started a conversation about nothing, mostly discussing what was happening around. Zoos tried to tell the other lady about being a pig, but he scared her again. Then confidence. Dipper assured Emily that she would meet her parents. This made her so happy that she threw Dipper on the floor and kissed him, not even embarrassed that they were in the Mall. ZUS tried as well, but it earned him a slap in the face.