Chapter 11

When the boys went out into the yard, they saw some guys who were friends of Wendy. Two skinny guys held the legs of a fat man, and a gloomy brunette tried to hit him in the navel with a small ball.

The only who in this not participated, was the young girl with violet the rigid, she all time wrote something in phone, and not was tearing from him glance.

"Hey, guys. "Meet my colleagues — Dipper, Mabel, and Emily." —

— Oho. I didn't know you were hanging out with kids and Goths. he said the last, glancing at the brunette's grim expression

"She's not a goth, Robbie. "it's just her style of dress." —

"M-my name is Emily." — I'm sorry, " she said softly, hiding her face behind her ponytails.

— She stammers, too." Robbie said contemptuously, looking at the shivering brunette.

"Hey, don't be afraid. - gently smiled skinny guy with long blond the rigid — like it Or try? he nodded his head at the smiling fat guy.

"H-good. What am I supposed to do? "what is it?" she asked.

"It's very simple. You take the ball — "he handed it to her —" and throw it at his navel. Emily remembered how Wendy had taught her to throw cones, and a little confidence came to her. She took careful aim, and threw the ball at the fat guy, who was again held by the legs. Threw it is not as much as before, but it was enough to hit the ball fat guy, and hit the target. The boys gasped in surprise at the sight.

"You see?" Wendy asked brightly. "What's that?" She knocked down a whole tree with one lump today. I don't know where she got her super strength from, but it's amazing. her words made Emily immediately embarrassed, because she didn't really know where she got it from. After the guys met the others, they all got in the car and went to have fun.

In the car, Dipper accidentally discovered a color marker, and unnoticed by the girls, painted their initials and the initials of Emily and then a heart around them.

"What are you writing?" Emily asked, surprised at his actions.

— Nothing. — Yes, " he said, instantly concealing the recording.

— Well. — she shrugged her shoulders.

Soon the boys arrived at an old and abandoned shop, in which, according to rumors, there was a murder of its owners. Dipper and Emily found the place intimidating, but since they both didn't want to lose face in front of Wendy's friends, they tried to hide it. After that, they began to climb over the bars, but for Dipper and brunette it became a real obstacle.

"Come on, guys. — called out Wendy.

— Wait awhile. I just need to find a foothold. Dipper said, trying to put his foot on the bars. Emily same all teetered near it, and tried to devise as perelezt, but overlooking the as there climbs blond guy, she here same jumped on it and with quite rapid speed, climbed to the top, and then jumped off, making somersault. The others clapped and some whistled.

"Well Done, Emily. "you're just like a real Spider-Man."

"You see. Even your goth girlfriend could. Robbie said. But that problem was solved pretty quickly, as the blond guy helped dipper down, throwing Him off. But after this problem, there was another, the door to the store was tightly closed and Robbie could not open it.

"I'd rather have Emily open it." Remember when I told you about her power? Wendy said, pushing the brunette toward the door.

"Good idea." "come on, Emily!" Show them your "mighty silushka"!