Chapter 40

Since dipper and Emily had started Dating, They'd barely broken up and often disappeared on dates. Emily is the same, a few changed their style, becoming more feminine. She no longer wore her hair in ponytails, leaving it loose, her sweatshirt was always tied around her waist, and the clip never left her bangs. But along with this, the brunette had some paranoia about the capsule in which her parents were frozen. Since it was due to open in a few days, the girl was constantly running back and forth, thus being torn between her and Dipper. So it was this time.

Dipper and Emily were sitting in a chair watching television. The boy hugged the brunette by the shoulders, and the other hand ate popcorn, Emily looked quite happy and even happy, the smile did not leave her face, she sat with her head on the shoulder of the brown-haired man. But, unfortunately, such a romantic idyll was interrupted by the fact that the brunette suddenly jumped up and ran into the next room, then returned and took the same pose, but after a few minutes, it happened again.

"Emily, calm down. Your parents won't" Wake up " for a few days. Relax, your sister is watching them closely. Dipper said.

- Excuse. I just don't want to miss this moment. the brunette replied, lowering her head.

"You'll never miss him." We know the number, and then we will all come together to greet them. - brown hair said, smiling. But suddenly, a joyful Mabel ran up to them with a newspaper in her hand. It turned out that Gravity falls had published her fashion trends for squirrels, so her face would appear on the cover. But instead, there appeared the face of Pacifica.

"Why is she always ahead of me?" - sadly asked the brown-haired woman, pouring himself juice.

- Even if and so, then for us, you always on first place. Emily said, smiling.

- Thank You. You're the best friend in the world. Mabel said, gulping down her juice.

"Look! Mini Golf will be held in the city today. Mabel, we could go there and have fun. You're the best at miniature Golf. "I'll teach you how to play Golf, Emily." he turned to his girlfriend.

- Really? That's great! We're really going to have fun! - she greeted me and hugged Dipper.

Soon they were there. Since it was quite hot, Mabel took off her sweater and tied it around her waist, remaining in a pink shirt and shorts, on her head she wore sunglasses. Emily also took off her sweater and tied it next to her sweatshirt, remaining in her black tank top and skirt, wearing sunglasses as well.

"Watch my actions carefully." Mabel said, and struck. The ball immediately hit the hole, and, from the first time.

"Wow! the brunette sighed admiringly.

- Dipper, show her how to hold the club. - asked the brown-haired brother. The boy immediately walked over to Emily and gently put her hands on the right places, and then helped to strike. But as the brunette put some of her strength into it, the ball flew high into the air, and, hitting the head of a man, pushed off his head and hit the hole.

"Well Done, Emily. That's what it means - my school! Mabel exclaimed proudly, slapping her friend on the back.

"I had a good teacher and assistant. she smiled sheepishly.

At this rate, the girls managed to score all the holes. But, unfortunately, they did not get to the last. Suddenly, a luxury car pulled up beside him, and Pacifica and Jack got out.

"Look at that. Fat man, old man, nerd, braces and ponytails. "But you're already without them." In sight, decided finally to address a. -

"My name is Emily!" And they're not what you called them! And Dipper's not boring! He's smart and brave! And my boyfriend! Emily replied with displeasure, and in token of her last words, put her arm around the boy's shoulders, and he held her close.

"Dating?" Wow, this is so unexpected. Jack-Noh asked... I'm happy for you... - he scratched the back of his head and sadly lowered his head.

- This is not surprising. Bore sees bore from afar. the blonde grinned.

In the end, this strongly enough Mabel and she decided to take revenge on Pacifica.

The girls agreed to meet at midnight and separated. Emily was not at all pleased with the decision. There would be a full moon at midnight, and she didn't want to show up as a wolf.

As soon as night fell, Stan drove the boys to the mini-Golf course. Fortunately, the moon was covered by clouds, so Emily could not worry about her condition for a while, but she looked at it every 5 minutes. Prior to joining Pacifica, still had time to practice than immediately took girls. But suddenly, Emily heard strange sounds coming from behind the doors in the hill. Opening the doors, they found little men who looked like Golf balls, only colored, with hair, and clothes. This was the tribe that lived in this hole, the others also had tribes, and they were very much at war with each other, in an attempt to find out who is the best. And since Mabel's sweater had a sticker with a Cup on it, they asked her to identify the best of them. But since there were too many of them, Mabel offered to help her so she could pick a winner.

Pacifica soon arrived and she began to compete with Mabel. The struggle was so fierce that Emily and Jack decided not to interfere.

"She plays so well. As if someone was helping her. - surprised said blond.

"Mabel's just a very good player." replied the brunette, but suddenly, she felt a familiar pain throughout the body. Noticing the claws coming out of her fingers, she ducked into the bushes, where she decided to sit all night. But suddenly, a sound like a groan reached her ears. Carefully listening to him, the girl began to dig until she found in one such hole, lying unconscious blue man. She picked it up carefully and carried it out into the fresh air. Soon, he came to himself, but hardly noticing Emily, who was half in the shape of a wolf got scared and ran away.

The calm atmosphere did not last long, until the little men are not tired of all this mess and they did not demand help. Noticing that her loved ones are in danger, the brunette jumped out of the bushes, already completely turned into a wolf and began to hit the paws, throwing in different directions these midgets. Seeing her, Pacifica screamed in fright, and Jack only gasped, which Dipper proudly said.

"There she is-my girl!

But the little men were not going to give up, and they became even more. Eventually, the boys jumped into the mini - Golf machine and drove away. ZUS and Stan were waiting with The car. Since there was no one to pick up Pacifica and Jack, Mabel and Emily invited Them to drive. To fit, Emily sat on Dipper's lap and Jack on Mabel's, Pacifica sat on the edge. The brown-haired woman immediately found a few tacos, and then, treated them to others, including the blonde. It turned out That the Northwest twins had no idea what it meant to share. But apparently the relationship between Mabel and Pacifica had improved a little.

Hey, Dipper. You know, this date was great. Emily said to the boy, smiling warmly.

"You're right. I liked it too. he smiled back.

"Hey, guys! Go have tea! I made cookies! Emma called, peering out of the house.

When they heard her call, they ran into the house.