Chapter 41

The day had finally come when Dipper would be able to learn something about the author of the diaries, just as his computer had been repaired. It remains only to dial the desired code. But, unfortunately, one of the members of this trio refused to help, because he, or rather she, fell in love again.

— He sings so beautifully." Emily said admiringly, but when she saw Dipper's jealous gaze, she corrected herself. — But you sing better." Back at karaoke, you sang really well. she smiled, remembering how they had sung together to defeat the creepy zombies.

When the show was over, Mabel ran to meet the puppeteer, and Emily and Dipper began to pick up the code to the computer. The brunette read the words from the dictionary, and he typed them

"You guys have to help me!" Gabe wants me to do a puppet show. And I only have a week to prepare! Mabel exclaimed.

— But Mabel, we have to help Dipper with the code. the brunette objected.

"Please, Emily. I really need your help. You've found your happiness, and I haven't. Come on ... for love. - pleadingly asked the brown-haired woman.

— Well. I'll help you and Dipper. the brunette agreed.

— Isn't that too much for one person?" Dipper asked.

— No. I can handle it. - let's help Mabel with the performance, and at the same time, think about the password. "but they didn't even know they were being followed by nachos."

And here is, preparation began. They bought socks and set to work. Emily helped, then Dipper, then Mabel. When the boy was tired, she persuaded him to go to bed and went to work herself, typing a variety of words. In the morning, they began to sew. And if Mabel was good at typing, Dipper and Emily had a problem with it. Once, they even sewed their sleeves together, but it made them laugh and even rejoice. Soon, the dolls of all the family members were ready: an elderly doll in a red FEZ, glasses and a black suit, this is Stan. Sock with long brown hair and a pink sweater, this is Mabel. And the sock with the black ponytails and the black hoodie, that's Emily. When night fell, Dipper could not sleep, looking sympathetically at the brunette, who typed the password and struggled not to fall asleep. But in the end, sleep won and Dipper gently moved her to the bed, carefully concealing, after which, he went to work.

And finally, everything was ready. Emily and Dipper carved limbs for the dolls, ZUS and Wendy did the decorations, and Emma, as always, cooked dinner for everyone.

- SIS, look who came to you. "Emily is a special doll," she said affectionately, holding up the doll in the form of herself. She is able to speak. Hi, Emily. I came here to feed the little Princess. - the last words, she told a bit other voice, trying to to portray voice the Muppets. A sock with a black ponytail was worn on her hand, which held a tray of tea and pancakes.

"You're so funny." the girl laughed, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

— Again you haven't slept with? "what?" she asked.

— Yeah. I helped Dipper with the password and Mabel with the play. Emily replied, yawning.

- Before the performance, be sure to sleep. Emma said, setting down the tray, and then she went to help with the decorations.

"Hey, Emily, could you do your old hair and put on a hoodie?" the brown-haired woman asked.

"Why?" "what?" the girl asked.

— I want you and the dolls to look exactly alike." Mabel said, smiling. The brunette nodded and braided her ponytails, tied a sweater around her waist and put on a hoodie.

"Yes. This performance will surpass itself. Dipper muttered, trying to pry off his sock.

- Puppeteer, puppeteer, I love you. - the last word, they held out all together. A man passing by the Walls looked at the scene in surprise, then grunted.

— I'm not even asking." "and he left."

When night fell, Dipper did not go to bed, too much, he wanted to solve the password. So as not to disturb Mabel's sleep, he went to the roof, where he began to work. But he did not sit alone long. She wanted to help him, but she didn't know how. Besides, the old prophetic dream that bill would possess Dipper's body was beginning to torment her again. The strange feeling did not let her rest, so she carefully slipped out of the arms of the sleeping sisters and went to look for her boyfriend. She found him on the roof.

"Dipper, are you awake yet?" "what is it?" she asked, coming up to him in surprise.

— No. I still can not solve this password! "I'm sorry," he said, slamming his fist against the keyboard. Because the night was cool and the wind was blowing, the boy felt cold and Emily noticed it immediately.

"Put on my hoodie, I don't want you to get cold." — I'm sorry, " she said, taking it off and draping it over his shoulders.

— Aren't you going to freeze?" "what is it?" he asked doubtfully.

"My hair will warm me." — no, " she said, covering her face with her ponytails.

Suddenly, a strong wind rose, which completely dispelled this idyll. On the huge disc of the moon, there was a vertical pupil, which began to join the blocks. When they connected, bill Cypher was in front of the boys. Dipper and Emily stared at him, startled, and the brunette hid behind him. As before, the creature terrified her. Their hair and clothes fluttered in the strong wind.

— I can help you with that." "Well, well, well," said the demon, in his eerie, echoing voice, " well, well, well, look who we have here. It's pine and Crescent. You're good. Far gone. Hats off to you. — bowed he, from-for what, the entire world sharply tilted to the left and guys also flew there, but through second, again proved on place.

"You again!" Dipper shouted.

"You're ... bill Cypher... aren't you?" the brunette asked, startled.

"Do you remember my name?" Pretty good, for a normal mortal. Although ... you're not that ordinary. he said sarcastically.

— What do you want?" Dipper asked.

— Just to help you." But in return, you will do me a favor. at the word "service," his hand flashed blue fire.

— Oh, no! You were in cahoots with Gideon and nearly drove our uncle crazy! Dipper shouted, shielding the brunette.

— It's just a job. No offense. You seem like a couple now. So your heart belongs to the Crescent moon? - he asked Dipper, then turned to the girl-Here. It's his heart. It's yours now. he pulled the ghostly heart from the boy's chest and threw it into Emily's arms. She gave a startled cry and let go of her heart.

— We'll never make a deal with you!" You can't be trusted! "Oh!" she cried.

— Still, you will ask me for help." Hey, want to see what your faces will look like in 3 seconds. so saying, bill shouted loudly and waved his arms. After 3 seconds, Dipper and Emily woke up, screaming loudly and waving their arms.

"Was it a dream?" Dipper asked in surprise, dark bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.

Bill was really here. Dipper, please don't take the deal. Otherwise you'll lose your body. "what?" she pleaded.

"Lose my body?" Like this? "what?" he asked.

- Just don't make a deal. Emily repeated, and took off Dipper's sweatshirt and went downstairs to Breakfast.