Chapter 32

It was a very hot day. So hot that the wax melted And the poor animals were burned alive. The pines family lay on the floor, most of their clothes off. Stan and SOOS were in their underpants, Dipper fortunately had only taken off his t-shirt, and Mabel and Emily were without sweaters or hoodies. But suddenly, on the TV announced that the pool opens, after which, everyone rushed there. But before that, they had to tear the Wall off the floor.

The pool was very cool and crowded, it seemed that the whole city came here. Mabel quickly ran to a nearby store, and bought a black bikini for Emily, which the brunette was very happy. But suddenly, Mabel abruptly stopped and stared straight at the pool, or rather, at the guy who was in the pool.

He had long brown hair and no outer clothing. Emily caught Mabel's eye and exclaimed, " Wow, this is your other half, and you've found her!" Now, go to him! Create your own happiness! she nudged the brown-haired woman in the back.

- But before that, I want to argue with you. Bet I kiss him before you kiss Dipper. she whispered with a sly grin.

- Nicely... argue... - confusedly and quietly, answered brunette-And that will, if one of us loses? -

"If it's you, you'll tell me all your secrets tonight." And if I do, I'll tell you mine. Mabel smiled broadly.

- Well. Emily agreed, shaking hands with the brown-haired woman. SOOS immediately broke the handshake.

The brown-haired woman ran to her object of adoration, and the brunette went to Dipper. She wanted him to say something, when suddenly, they were doused with water. It turned out that Wendy, who became a lifeguard, had fun to the fullest, throwing water balloons at others. She immediately invited them to become rescuers, to which they agreed.

"Just talk to that man over there." she pointed to a muscular, tanned Jock.

"He's scary.".. - a trembling voice whispered to Emily and Dipper hid behind his back.

"I'll talk to him." Dipper said, and offered his and Emily's candidacy to Mr. Cool. The man immediately leaned over and sniffed them both. Seeing the girl trembling, he grabbed her arm and pulled her forward. He examined her particularly closely.

- You have a protective factor of 100%. I like that. - said he Pro Dipper - And in you, - turned he to brunette-I feel that the write home about. Like you... not man. the last words sent shivers down her spine. She was afraid that he had discovered her secret, but fortunately the man paid no attention to it - But I can see that you are very strong. With you "such a", accurately not happen. he removed his prosthetic arm and held it up.

"What happened to your arm?" the girl was frightened.

"I lost it while I was cleaning the filter." He grabbed her hand again and squeezed it several times. From this, the brunette felt the crunch of bones and intense pain, but never showed - very strong. You and your friend can do the job. Then he put the whistles on them and hugged them tight.

As soon as they became rescuers. Guys here same began to have fun. Emily, on the other hand, tried to kiss Dipper from time to time. But it all time that the seriously impeded, either in it contaminants ball with water, either people was too many, either constraint took the upper hand. Dipper did not notice it at all, and wondered at her strange behavior.

But suddenly, she have observed as Wendy puts uncle Stan "for bars" and asked - Why you this made?

Walls broke one of the rules of the pool. I'm sorry, but that's our job. - the redhead replied and walked away. Emily couldn't let it go, so she ran to the bars and called the man.