Chapter 35

On the street the morning it was raining, because of this the guys had to stay home. Dipper, Mabel, Emily, and Jack were playing battleship. So far, the girls had won.

"Emily, I hope you're not using your powers to cheat." the blond man said, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

— Not at all. I don't even know the rules. the brunette replied.

"Who wants tea and biscuits?" Emma asked gently as she entered the room with the tray. The boys immediately cried and the girl put the tray in front of them.

"Sister, you're the best!" Emily exclaimed.

"That's right. You are well prepared. Jack smiled, munching on a cookie.

"It would be nice if Stan took care of Us, too." Dipper said sadly.

"Stan loves you very much." I can see that. It's just that everyone expresses their love in different ways. smiled the brunette and patted all the children on the head - Wow, you have such soft hair. she said to Jack, who was growing them again. His hair was combed over his shoulders.

— Thank You. he blushed.

Suddenly, they heard a noise upstairs. When they reached the attic, they saw Gideon trying to hack the network.

— What are you doing here?"! Dipper shouted.

"Oh, the whole Pines family is here. And you, my blueberry, are here too. the boy said with a smile.

"Don't call me that! Emily demanded.

"Who is it?" Emma asked.

"His name is Gideon." He's so unpleasant. the brunette replied, pouting.

— Did you know you can't go into someone else's house without permission?" johnny asked him, Emma.

"You must be Emily's sister." I must say, you are very beautiful. the blond man replied with a sly smile.

"You're right, sister. He's a very unpleasant man. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to take you outside. Emma said, and used her telekinesis to send him flying out the window. But the blond man wasn't going to give up so easily. He saw Stan hide the document in the safe and use the code he kept in his memory. Gideon immediately decided to take advantage of it.

After that, Stan told Dipper, Emily, and Jack to get rid of the bat in the kitchen. Dipper wanted to refuse, but his friends convinced him.

"Mr. Stan, isn't it too dangerous?" Emma asked warily.

"It's all right. Bats are not dangerous. the man replied. But after a few minutes, from the kitchen came the cries of children, and the brunette immediately ran to him.

The guys were badly scratched, and the girl with SOCOM processed from the wound. Dipper and Jack had their hands and heads covered with iodine, and Emily had her cheek and chin plastered over.

"Why does Stan always make us do the dirty work?" Dipper asked.

— If we with him live, means must help. We are one family and we have to help each other. Emily said.

— I'm a little unaccustomed to it, as the servants do it. But still, I kinda like it. I've learned a lot in that time. smiled the blond, but then hissed in pain.

— How can you like that?" - surprised brown-haired.

— You know, when you feel like you're doing someone a favor, it makes you happy. You'll understand as you get older. Emma said.