Epilogue

"And so The Artist Of The Year Award goes to...

BTS!"

The fan cheer as the group walk towards the stage.The members cheers and thanked their fan for the award.

"We want to thank our fan for this award...Thank you ARMY!"The fan cheer.

"We also wanted to thank our parents and friends for the award.Remember ARMY! Love yourself! RM out peace!"They got down the stage and hug each other.

While they were walking toward their seat,they saw a woman and a man looking towards them.

"Ah! Isn't that Mr Sungjae?!"Jungkook shouted excitedly making the others turn towards the direction that Jungkook pointed at.

"With Miss Soo-Young too!"Seokjin shout.They wave at the two while both Mr Sungjae and Miss Soo-Young chuckled lightly and wave back at them.

"...They are planning to get married next week."The members look toward Namjoon."Seriously?"Namjoon nodded while chuckling.

"Jackson just message me.He want us to come."Seokjin shrug.

"Sure.I'll try to talk to Manager-nim to clear the schedule."They laugh.

"Oh,you remember Bobby?"Jimin ask while opening a water bottle."Yeah.What's with him?"Yoongi ask.

"He's in a group called IKON.Pretty popular and their song is so popular for example Love scenario."Taehyung smile.

"Oh yeah I remember.That song is good!"While the boys is having fun conversing,Yoongi notice something on the corner of his eyes.

"...That's..."The others look towards where he is pointing.

The groups they are looking at stood up to go on the stage for the end ceremony but they look at them with wide eyes.

They are so studious back then...They barely know any idol song but...Here they are.As an Idol,Not as a fan...Not as a worker...But as an idol.

"We are Blackpink!"They said.

Four members.Jennie,Lisa,Jisoo and Rose.That's how they introduce themselves.

Four members of BTS smile.

"See? We told you.You will like it."

_______________________________

I finally finish this book! The first book to be finish in this account.

Thanks to highwaytojennie for always reading this stories!

Extra chapter about the BTS and Blackpink confession out soon!