Chapter 16

Namjoon POV

"W-what?"Yoongi hyung stuttered."Are you serious?! We can barely fight those guys ourselves!"Shin-Hyuk Hyung."We can.We will take those guys down but we have to do something for Jisoo and her friends."

Yoongi sigh and turn to look somewhere else.Shin-Hyuk hyung turn us and ask us if its okay with them.

We look at each other before decided to not argue."...Sure.But who's gonna look after who?"Shin-Hyuk hyung look at Yoongi.

"Yoongi,you will be taking care of Jennie."Yoongi know he's gonna lost the argument so he just complied.Then Shin-Hyuk Hyung look at Jimin.

"...You'll guard Rose."Jimin sigh and lay back on the chair.Then he turn to Jungkook."...You'll take Lisa."Jungkook didn't actually have any objection so he shut his mouth and complied.

"Seokjin...I'll leave Jisoo to you.Your the oldest out of all of them and your also a childhood friend of her so I trust you."Shin-Hyuk said to him while smiling.

"Now,remember this.Don't make it obvious that you are their bodyguard.Don't talk to the girls unless you needed to."They nodded and the bell ring.

"Let's go to class."We then walk to the classroom.

Yoongi POV

I sigh while doodling something on my book while Miss Soo-young keep on teaching biology which I don't want to pay attention to.

Suddenly I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.I sneakily pull out my phone and watch as the group I'm currently in discussing about someone.

My eyes widen.

Soobin...

Soobin...

Soobin?!

I stood up and began running towards the door before being stop by Miss Soo-young.

"Yoongi! What are you doing?"I started to move my arm violently so that she would let me go.

"Yoongi!"I turn to her,

"I need to get to Soobin!"