Chapter 20

Jennie's POV

"Another day...Another argument between BTS and EXO."Lisa said yawning while looking towards the groups that is standing on the hallway.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I told you don't bother them again didn't I?!"Shin-Hyuk Hyung said.

He's arguing with Suho which is the leader of the EXO.I watch as Suho scoff at him and grab his collar.

"Shut your mouth.Its our business."Jungkook goes to the front and push the older off Shin-Hyuk hyung."No one can do that to my Hyung you piece of shit!"Xiumin step up to him and push Jungkook.

Luckily Yoongi manage to catch the younger before going to Xiumin."How long are you gonna bother him? He is not at fault and you know it."Xiumin clench his fist and punch Yoongi.

"Fucking shut up! He's the reason my-"Yoongi grab his collar and stare hard at him."I LOST MINE TOO! SHUT YOUR TRAP AND THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE FEELING TOO!"

Yoongi let him go and left the scene while Hoseok frown."I never knew you guys are That much of a jerk.Bringing up something like that to Yoongi hyung is unforgivable!"

I am starting to got worried for Yoongi.While he left just now,he looks like he is mad but at the same time sad.

"I am leaving for a bit."I said to my friends who shot me a confuse look but nodded regardless.

I have to find Yoongi.

Yoongi POV

I sigh as I look up towards the sky.

"Why the hell did I yell like that?!"I said frustrated while messing up my own hair.

I know that Xiumin is still mad at Jungkook because of what happened to his brother back then...

Flashback

"I hate you Mun-Hyung!"Jungkook shouted at Mun-Seok who is sighing.

"Listen Kook ah.I don't know that your parents would be so mad about it...Its just a tuition class..."

Jungkook wipe his eyes and shout."My parents don't have enough money for such expensive tuition class! They are just a couple who runs a diner for money!"He run towards the street.

Mun-Seok started to freak out when he saw a very fast car approaching.

"Jungkook stop!"Mun Seok ran towards Jungkook who was already on the street.

Mun-Seok immediately run towards him pull him to the side.The car hit Mun-Seok then ran towards a pole.

Jungkook faint after seeing such scene with his eyes.

Yoongi sigh again.The one that is driving at the time is his brother and weirdly enough,even his brother doesn't survive the crash.

Without knowing,he feels something on his cheek.Then he notice that his tears is going down his cheeks.

"Here you go."Yoongi jolted.

"I finally found you."

_____________________

472 words...

*sigh*

Author nim out

School 2019✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें