Chapter 28

Yoongi POV

"How did the confession go yesterday?"Shin Hyung ask.I blush a little bit before smacking his shoulder.

"Don't you dare ask about that."He laugh while me,Jimin,Jin-Hyung and Jungkook sigh.

"Oh come on.The readers want to know too."I look at him weirdly."The fuck you mean reader?"He shrugged.Seokjin cleared his throat catching our attention before pointing towards the hallway behind me and Shin-Hyung.

We look towards the direction he is pointing at and saw Bobby looking at us very suspiciously.He quickly look away but me and the others realize.

He must be the one who is watching Soobin.

Bobby has been around for quiet a lot too back then.He pass by Seokjin class a lot,I always saw him at the convenience store near my house.I am actually confuse how I never realize that.

I stay quiet a little bit.Then Bobby started to run away.

"Ah damn it!"I run after him with Jungkook and the others following behind.

The students that is walking at the hall was confuse when they saw Yoongi and Jungkook running after Bobby but they didn't care they just need him right away.

Just as Bobby was planning to jump out of the window,(chill it's the first floor)The teachers room door open and Mr Sungjae and Miss Soo-Young came out.

Bobby barely manage to stop himself and fell down while me and the BTS member ran towards him.We greet the two teachers while Mr Sungjae look at us confusedly.

"Good evening sir."Mr Sungjae offer his hand to Bobby,helping him up.

"Good evening to you guys too...What are you guys doing?"We smile forcefully and I pull Bobby towards us before handing him to Namjoon who just drag the teen to another place with Seokjin and Jungkook.

Mr.Sungjae and Miss Soo-young just look as Bobby is drag away by the three."Um...So...Your going home?"The two teachers nodded and we excuse ourself.

"Oh well...

Let's settle this once and for all."