Chapter 13

Mr Sungjae POV

I smile awkwardly at the students that was in detention.

The EXO's and BTS."I wonder why I always got caught up in the middle of these two group?"I thought to myself.

Yoongi sigh and turn to me."So? What are you gonna make us do this time?"I awkwardly cough and sat down on one of the student desk.

"Well...I don't know...Do you guys have  homework or something?"They look at each other and turn to me."No"

"You guys are really bad at lying."They sigh lazily."But..."They look back at me.

"I suppose I can give you permission to do whatever you want this once."I smile at them.The boys look at me and smile.

"Huh.Your probably the kindest teacher I have ever met."Suho said to me.I laugh at his statement.

"Are you sure about that Suho?"

Namjoon POV

"Mr Sungjae is quiet a teacher huh?"Yoongi said holding his bag on his shoulder."Hyung...Did you catch a fever? Your admiring somebody..."Jimin desperately trying to put his hand on Yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi kick his leg and all of us started laughing. "Can you please not act like a little shit right in front of my face?"

"Now now he's joking hyung."I said to him,placing my hand on his shoulder.He scoffed and continue walking."Your right though.He's a good teacher.Make me wonder why the other teacher hate him so much..."

"Because he is so kind."We turn to look at Shin-Hyuk Hyung with a confuse look."What do you mean?"He look at us with a serious expression."Mr Sungjae is a good teacher no doubt about it.He care about his students above anything else.That is probably why the teacher hate him so much."

"I still don't understand..."Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck."...This school is corrupted."We gasp.

"What do you mean hyung?"I ask him.He then started to explain.

"Don't you find it odd? The EXO's keep bullying people but the principal rarely even punish them.Yet us,who barely fight and didn't even dare to touch any other students got punish just for messing with them.I thought that was odd so I started to get suspicious on him.One evening,I was walking by his room to go to the office but then I hear him talking with someone...He was bribe."

We gasp in shock."He did that?"I asked and Shin-Hyung nodded his head."Maybe we should take care of Mr Sungjae from him too..."We agreed to his suggestion when he heard a shouting.

"HELP US!"

______________________
Cliffhanger bitch :D