Chapter 23

Can ya'll please read chapter 16 again? sorry...

Jungkook POV

I yawn as I walk down the hall to go to the toilet.I heard that Mr. Sungjae has fainted in one of his class so the student's is causing quite a commotion because of it.

Suddenly,I saw Lisa walking slowly with her head down.I'm starting to get kind of worried.Lisa is a cheerful and carefree person so it's weird to see her like that.

I was about to call out to her when suddenly a group of girl approach her.

"Yah.Lalisa Manoban...Never thought you were lying to us this whole time."They said while Lisa just look down in shame.

"You said your father is a CEO from the IT company right? That's weird...I'm pretty sure he's not even married yet let alone have a child."She said again.

"Yah! Answer us!"

"Stop!"

Lisa and the girls turn towards me with a surprise face.I walk toward them and stood in front of Lisa."What the hell are you thinking your doing?"

"J-Jungkook oppa-"

"I Hate being called oppa."The girls back away from him.

"Scram from here right now."The girls glare at Lisa one last time before started walking towards their classroom.

She sigh in relief and I turn to her."Yah,Lalisa Manoban.What is wrong with you?"She stay quiet.

I sigh as I rub the back of my neck."Look,I don't understand why you should lie about your family like that."She sigh.

"You know...Everybody in this school is...Kind of like...The son or daughter of a famous people and all so..."I sigh.

I know that I have no right to tell her that she's alright even if she's not from a wealthy family.Cause truth to be told...My parents are pretty rich as well.

My brother is also a very successful animator."Listen...I know I have no
right to say this but...I think it'll be better if you just...Tell the truth."

She look at me with a confuse face."I mean..."I smile."Me and your unnie are here for you!"She smile while looking down at the floor.

"See ya!"I said before continuing to walk to my destination.

Jisoo POV

I sigh.Out of all people to be stuck with,it has to be my childhood friend,Seokjin.

The teachers told us to do our group assignment with the person who sat next to our desk and he happened to be next to mine.

"Why you though?"I ask while writing the information that we need for the project."Don't ask me.I have no idea either."He said putting a glue on a piece of paper.

"...Hey wanna hear a joke?"He ask and I rolled my eyes."Do I got a choice?"I said looking at him.

He smirk while shaking his head."One day,There's two peanut walking down the street.Suddenly,one of them is assaulted."He laugh his windshield wiper laugh and here I am starting to regret making him my friend.

"How the hell did we even meet?"Seokjin started to draw something on the large paper while smirking.

"Oh I don't know...."

Jimin POV

"C-Can I ask why me and rose is here? At a cafe? At 10:30 am? During lunch break?"I ask towards Yeonjun.He shake his head.

"No reason.We just want to hang out with both of you!"I sigh.

"Why would you drag Soobin as well though?"Soobin laugh.

"I'm fine though."I smack Yeonjun head making him scream.

"Ouch! Hyungggg what is that for?"I glare at him."First of all,you drag everyone here even though school is not even over yet and second of all,you make me leave my hyung for no reason at all! What the hell?!"Soobin begun to pat his head a little while giggling.

"Um...Can I leave now...? I have to go and find my unnie."I turn to her and was about to say yes before Huening Kai interrupt me.

"Why don't you leave with Jimin hyung then! This place is a little bit far from your high school."He wink at me while I simply just show him my clench fist.

"Bye hyung!"I sigh."S-Sorry about them...They like to cause trouble."She giggle."Don't worry.They are pretty cute...They're from middle school right?"I nodded.

"Yeah...They are all troublemaker but all of them are good guy."I said.

"So...How did they call you to the cafe anyway?"She thought to herself."Hm...I found a note in my locker and then..."Her face suddenly become red.

"Are you okay? Did you feel sick?"I was about to put my hands on her forehead but she suddenly scream and back away.

"A-Ah...S-Sorry...I'm fine....Let's go back."I suddenly feel like someone is watching us so I look behind me but saw no one suspicious.

I hesitantly look to the front and started to walk with Rose again.

3rd Person POV

"Guys.I wanted to talk about something..."Jimin said.

The BTS's member look towards him."Have you guys feel like you were watch at times?"They stay silent for a bit before Yoongi let out a sigh.

"Ah...You feel it too.I honestly got a feeling that somebody is messing with us and our dosaeng."Jin nodded.

"I think it got something to do with Soobin..."Hoseok rub the back of his neck.

"...I wonder what though...That's kind of weird..."Namjoon who is reading suddenly perk his head up.

"...Maybe it got something to do with...that guy..."They look at each other.

"But...Why?"Jimin asked.Soobin never did anything so the boys is confuse.

"Now that I think about it...I feel like someone is watching us when we were at Soobin's house..."Yoongi said while writing something inside his notebook.

"...Let's forget it for now..."Jungkook said.

"By the way,have you heard hyung?"Seokjin look at Jungkook with confused face.

"Bighit entertainment aka the idol company is holding an audition at 21 May."Jungkook said.

"Hm...Should we become an idol though?"Namjoon ask.Jungkook scratch the back of his head.

Jimin look down on his feet."I don't mind...I have nothing much to do after I graduate so...Why not?"Seokjin look at him before smiling.

"Okay...Let's think about this first."Jimin smile.

"What should we name our group? no way we can just name it BTS.The name have to have meaning!"Hoseok said.

Seokjin thought for a bit before looking at his dosaeng.

"Bangtan boys..."

___________________

Ho.Ly.S.H.I.T

1108 words...I took 2 hours to wrote this chapter X(

If you understand the joke that Jin make and still laugh at it,you should die.Jk Jk.

Author nim out!