Chapter 22

Sungjae POV

"Alright class...You guys are gonna have self studies today...Review all of the science stuff that I thought you yesterday."I said and surprisingly,they obey without a complaint.

I sigh and went around the class to see what the students doing.Coincidentally,I am in the class Yoongi is in and I saw him sleeping while holding his phone.

I sigh."Maybe I should just let him sleep..."I ignore the mint hair boy and continued to walk.

Suddenly while I was walking I feel my vision get very blurry that I have to stop walking and just stand still,massaging my forehead.

"Sir? Are you okay?"One of my student ask. I was about to answer when suddenly my legs just gave out

And everything went black.

Yoongi POV

"SIR! Are you alright?!"I woke up to the sudden loud screaming.

I turn my head towards where the voice came from and saw Mr. Sungjae on the floor while students started to approach him including the students that is just passing by the class.

One of them happened to be Jin-Hyung.He immediately run into the classroom and look at me.

I understood and run towards him before helping him carried Mr. Sungjae to the nurse office.

_______________________________

"He's just exhausted that's all.Its nothing much but he do need to rest a lot or else he might got really sick."I thank the nurse and sigh.

"The principal is giving him too much shits for him to deal alone."Jin hyung nodded while sighing."True..."

I sat down next to Jin-Hyung and yawn."Ugh.I hate this school man...
I mean...I know that idols actually come here but still...It sucks."

"You got a point on that.The teachers always boasting,the principal is accepting bribe etc..."I sigh again."By the way,what's up with you and Jennie?"I look at him.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"What do you mean What I mean? You two were alone on the rooftop just now right?"I feel myself become slightly red and slap the back of his head.

"What the-That's no way to treat your hyung!"I scoff."Well that's no way to treat your dosaeng!"

I sigh again while blushing when I remember the certain female.

"Kim Jennie...What are you doing to me?"

____________

Yoongs and Jennie relationship is improving but we'll see about the others X(

Author nim out!