Chapter 11

Seokjin POV

"Why in the fucking world did you drag me to your house Yoongi?"Yoongi who is playing a game on his PSVITA with Hoseok glare at me.

"No way I'm letting you go back to that hell hole.Stay here for a while and hyung,don't cuss."

I scoffed."Says the one who always cuss."He rolled his eyes and set his PSVITA down.Hoseok who was playing his PSVITA just a moment ago was actually asleep so Yoongi grab the blanket that was close to his leg and throw it on Hoseok.

"By the way, Where's your mom?"He shrugged while drinking a glass of water."Oversea.You don't need to worry about my siblings since mom took them with her."I look at him surprised.

"Wait...Did she...Immigrate there?"He nodded."W-When?"He put the glass back on the table and sat down on the floor."...A few weeks ago.Your probably the only one who just know about it."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?!"I scream at him which surprisingly didn't wake Hoseok up."Calm your tits hyung.It's not that important."

I sigh and lay down on his couch."Your seriously making me feel like a mom."He chuckled.

"That's because you are acting like one."

Namjoon POV

I sigh in annoyance when Yoongi didn't message me at all which kind of worried me.I turn on my phone and decided to message him instead.

I turn on my phone and decided to message him instead

I sigh and put the phone in my pocket before turning to the boys

I sigh and put the phone in my pocket before turning to the boys."Let's go home for today.Jin-Hyung is safe now."

Everyone nods their head and we started walking home.I say goodbye to Jimin who live at different neighbourhood from us and continue walking until I reach my house.

"I'm home."Oops no one at home.Of course.

I sigh and take off my shoes before heading upstairs to shower.After I finish showering,I wore a black hoodie and a red shorts before collapsing onto the bed.I took out my phone and notice...Shin-Hyung called me?

I open my contacted and called him back."Hello?..........What?! I'll be there!"

"What is going on today?!"

(Hurm....I am sorry for not updating? I just dont have any...Motivation.I'll try to update more.)