Chapter 24

I change the date for BigHit audition in this book.Its at 21 May.

Sungjae POV

"Huh? You...Want to take a day off on 21 May cause of the audition?"The BTS member look at each other before nodding at me.

I smile at them while putting the specially written letter for their absent on the desk."Hm...You got your ambition huh?"They look at each other.

"Almost all of you come to me for an advice for your future back then...I'm glad you know what to do now."They smile at me with a bright face.

I turn to the letter and turn to them again."Ok.I try to talk to the principal about this later.Have fun practicing you guys."They nodded at me and left the room but not before asking me if I'm okay.

"I'm fine.Just have fun at the audition okay?"They nodded before leaving.

Soo-Young approach me."They are going to that audition? Is it really okay for them though? Being an idol is not as easy as people said..."I continued to mark the students paper.

"I believe in them."

Yoongi POV

"Holy shit...I didn't expect him to approve!"Namjoon said surprise.

"Yeah...That's kind of surprising..."I sigh."Well...The audition is only few weeks away,we have to start practicing right away..."Suddenly we heard a group of people running toward us.

I turn around and saw the...Got7.I sigh and move out of the way before Yugyeom manage to grab me causing him to fell down.

"Hyung!"He whine while patting his head.I chuckled and help him got up."What are you guys up to these days? Been a while since I saw you."I ask them.Got7 is actually a group almost just like us but they never really fight anybody.(Mainly because Jackson,Jinyoung and Kunpimook or the name he prefer Bambam is insanely strong.)

"We...Have been practicing for Idol audition..."Jackson nervously giggle."Ahh I see.By the way,isn't there a new students that enrolled here?"Jin ask them.

"Ahh...You mean Kim Ji Won."Jackson said while chewing a gum inside his mouth."Ji Won? That's his name?"I ask.Jackson nodded while making a bubble using the chew gum.

"If I'm not mistaken,he's a trainee too.Not sure which entertainment though."Jinyoung shrugged while putting small cookies in his mouth.
I look at them and ask which entertainment did they audition to.

"We audition to JYP entertainment."Bambam put a small chocolate in his mouth.

"He's already a trainee? That's...Quiet amazing actually..."I said."Well...We better work on our dance and singing."Yugyeom said while looking at his phone.

Suddenly,we saw Kim Ji Won walking towards his locker."Should we...Ask him for...You know..."Jungkook nervously ask.

I smile at him before walking over to Ji Won."Uh...Your Kim Ji Won?"He flinch before turning around to face me."Um...Yeah? Do you need anything?"I look towards the boys and motion them to come near me.

I then look toward him again."We heard that your a trainee.Is that true?"Ji Won scratch his head a little before nodding.

"Then..."

"Can you like...Train us for an audition?"