Chapter 29

No one POV

"...So you did work for EXO huh?"Seokjin ask.He nodded."I'm sorry! I don't want to get involve but...They threatened me! They said...They will hurt my friends..."Yoongi nodded.

"...Do you know where are they now?"Bobby stay quiet for at least 2 minutes before sighing.

"...The abandoned classroom next to the school storage room at the 1st floor."They nodded.

"...We'll let you go.Your our teacher after all."Namjoon smile.Bobby look down at his feet."Why did they want you to investigate about Soobin though?"

"...No idea...If I'm not mistaken,the friend that reveal Soobin...You know, secret is actually their underling as well."Namjoon sigh.

"We'll see you later hyung...We got something to do."Yoongi left first.The other members say goodbye to him and also left.

____________________________________

7:00 pm

"Wanna settle this?"Namjoon ask.

They are currently at the school gym to...Settle their problem with each other.

Suho smirk."Are you guys sure?"The BTS member nodded.

"Alright.Let's fucking go."Sehun crack his knuckle.Suho charge towards Namjoon but Namjoon still manage to dodge it and land a kick towards his stomach.

He groan before punching Namjoon causing him to fall down.Jungkook ran toward him but is block by Sehun who kick him in the stomach.

Each of them started to punch and kick each other.

Meanwhile outside,

Mr Sungjae is standing there waiting until the boys got tired.He knew that something is up with the boys and he also forgot that he had more work for the day so he go back.

Miss Soo-young is also there for some work but she is currently in the teachers room.

Then,Mr Sungjae saw her walking towards the gym.

"Hey Sungjae."She smile before hearing the boys fighting in the gym.

"Wait..Is someone-"Mr Sungjae told her to stay quiet."Let them settle their problem.Sometimes,violence might be the best."She give up.

After a few minutes,the gym became quiet.Mr Sungjae smile.

"They are done already it seems."

____________________________________

"...Why are you guys so mad at us anyway?"Yoongi ask,lying down on the floor.

"...My brother..."Xiumin said.Yoongi sigh and look towards Xiumin.

"No way.There must be another reason..."The EXO's stay quiet."You remember So-woo?"Chanyeol ask.

"...He committed suicide...Last Christmas..."Seokjin stuttered.D.O stay quiet with eyes close.

"You know...You guys could at least talk to him that morning...Why didn't you?"Shin-Hyuk close his eyes.

Namjoon look towards the teen."...We..."He sigh.

"I did."The EXO's turn their attention to Seokjin."I ask him.If he is okay...I told him to don't be too hard to himself...He just smile while saying 'I'm fine...' I know he is not but I...Don't know what to say so I just let him be."The EXO's stay quiet.

"Ahh...At least you did something...That's a relief..."Suho laugh.

"Man...If he saw us right now...He would literally kill us."They laugh happily.

The last time they laugh together like this is probably last year.They really miss So-Woo.The cheerful dork that make them laugh all the time.

No one expect him to die because of suicide like that.

"Let's live happily...So that So-Woo can be happy."

__________________________________

I'm sorry! I'm sorry I put a new character all of sudden.I forgot about this idea and I just remember so...I decided to put him.

Next chapter is an Epilouge!

Author
____nim
_______out!