Chapter 10

Yoongi POV

"Ok what the hell was that Yoongi?"I turn to Jin-Hyung who is walking next to Hoseok.

"What?"Jin-Hyung pull my ears as I whine."Ow! Ow! Ow!"Hoseok laugh while Jin-Hyung look very annoyed.

"You know what I'm talking about you little shit!"He let go of my ear and I rub it with my hand while glaring at him.

"Oh come on.It's nothing important."Jin-Hyung sigh in annoyance and rub the back of his neck."Well,thanks anyway.He's probably planning to hit me."Me and Hoseok frowned at him.

"What?"Hoseok sigh."You know hyung,let people worry about you once in a while."Jin cocked his head to the side.

"You should tell us if you got hit or something.You worried us so much when you just stay silent like that."Jin nervously laugh.

"Well...I don't want to worry guys..."I glare at him."Hyung,stop it.Staying silent would only make it worse."Jin hyung stay quiet.He's no longer smiling nor was he frowning just a neutral expression.

"You know what? Forget it.Let's go home.Hoseok let's drag him to my house."Hoseok nodded while Jin-Hyung just have a shocked expression on his face.

"Wait! You can't-"

"Too late."

Jisoo POV

"I'm home."Shin-Hyung look at me and smile.I headed to the kitchen and took out a bottle of milk."Yo Jisoo.How's school?"I drink the bottle and shrugged.

"Fine.Nothing much happened."He nodded and turn his attention towards the TV."No one from EXO bother you guys right?"

I stay quiet for a bit before answering."Nope,Luckily enough."He sigh and nodded before taking his phone out to answer a phone call.

I walked up the stair and went into my room and change my clothes before deciding to go downstairs to see Shin-Hyung hurriedly tying up his shoes.

"Sorry Jisoo.I got something to do.I'll be back late so just eat dinner without me.See ya!"He said and left the house.

"What was that about?"