Chapter 19

Shin-Hyuk POV

"...Your telling me,the smart and prideful Kim Jennie might have a crush on bad boy Min Yoongi? Sounds a little bit illogical."I said drinking my lemon tea while watching the television.

Jisoo rolled her eyes."Oh come on hyung! He pretty much protect her from bully all the time! I would fall in love too if I was her!"I rolled my eyes before turning my head to look at her.

"Yah.The only reason he did that is because I told him to do so.Won't you listen to me once you big brat?"She pouted.

"Hmph.I don't like you anyway! Your more of the brat than I am."She stuck out her tongue at me and began to run upstairs while I throw an empty milk carton to her.

"Spoil brat..."

Yoongi POV

I'm mad.Like super duper mad and I don't know why.

I was just walking with all of my friends when I saw Jennie with Kai a former member of EXO gang talking peacefully.Surprisingly enough,Kai doesn't treat her as badly as the other guys since he left the group after the group became a group that would bully others.

Here's the thing.As soon as I saw them...I feel like punching Kai in the face if he gave even one more wink towards her.

"Yoongi? What's up? You look angry."Jin-Hyung asked.I shook my head while taking out a piece of gun and put it in my mouth chewing it really roughly.

Jin-Hyung look towards the direction and gave me a weird eyes."Wait...Yoongi...Are you jealo-!?"

Bam!

The other members turn to look at Jin-Hyung who is holding his head in pain."I swear to god hyung.One more remark like that and your gonna regret it for your whole live."Jin-Hyung frown at first before smirking at me.

"Hm...I see.Aigoo...My Min Yoongi is growing up.I'm glad."I clench my fist harder and grab his collar.

"Hyung~?"Jin-Hyung stay queit and gulp before removing my hand from his collar.He cleared his throat and sigh.

"Oh well.Not like there's anything to talk about.Let's go."He said before he seriously started to run away from me.

I look at back at Jennie who is arranging her book in the locker.

"....

Jealous huh?"

_______________________

Ahhhh Jealous Min Yoongi in the house!

Author nim out!