Chapter 2

Hoseok POV

"Protect?"Yoongi hyung ask,confuse.Needless to say,everyone is surprised at what Shin Hyuk-Hyung said.He never ask us to protect anyone before so we look at him weirdly.

He sigh running his hand through his black hair,looking at us."I...Want you to protect a group of people for a bit.Until we settled things with "them"."He said while looking at each one of us.

"So...Who is it?"I ask.

Yoongi POV

"...Have you heard of Kim Jisoo?"He ask,Which make me more confuse.I know her cause she is Jin-Hyung classmate and since Jin-Hyung is a troublemaker and she is the class president,she talk to her a lot of time.

"Yeah.What does she have anything to with anything?"Jin-Hyung asked.Shin-Hyung sigh again and lean back on the couch,staying silent.After about 50 seconds,He spoke again.

"Well...She's my cousin."Our eyes went wide."Wait,seriously?"Namjoon asked surprised at what Shin-Hyung just said.He nodded and continued speaking."But that's not the reason I want you guys to protect her.You know how vicious their group are right?"

We nodded,knowing what he's talking about."Last week,she was studying late at school with her friends and they saw them beating up a person.Jisoo want to help him but they are so afraid at the time.Then, one of them notice her.They run out of school right away..."He sigh.

I step forward and stand in front of him.

"Look at us.Do we look like bodyguard?"I ask.

"You have to or else...They will get them first."

"...."

"We accept it."

Namjoon POV

"We accept it."I said making the others look at me but not saying anything.Shin-Hyung stood up and place his hand on my shoulder."Thanks Joon.Take care of her.She's like sister to me.Don't let those jerk come and hurt her."I nodded.

We chat for a few minutes before Shin-Hyung left.Jungkook turn to me."Hyung.What do we do?"I stay quiet."Look, We need to do this.I don't want to drag his cousin and her friends into all this mess.We need to settle our score with them sooner or else it will be more chaotic than it is."

They sigh but nodded.Yoongi-Hyung stay quiet,probably thinking about something so I let him be."Tommorow , Shin-Hyuk want to meet us at the park after school.Don't be late!"Jin-Hyung said before picking up his bag and left.

I stay quiet for a bit before standing up,Grabbing my bag and decided to leave."I'll be leaving.See you tommorow."

They wave at me and I left the house.

"What have I got myself into..."