Chapter 25

No one POV

Seokjin is riding his motorcycle to go home after a very long practice.It's currently 8pm and Seokjin is dead tired so he is hoping that he will reach his home faster.

After a few minutes,Seokjin finally reach his destination and got down from his motorcycle.

"I'm home."He said as he enter the house.He close the door behind him when suddenly his dad calls his name.

"Kim Seokjin."Seokjin is scared of his father behaviour because most of the time,the only time his father ever call him by name is when he is mad.

"Uh...What is it dad?"His dad took his phone that is on the coffee table and show something at him.

Seokjin eyes grew wide."It's his photo along with his other friends that is sent to Bighit Entertainment for Audition.It is posted by his brother.

"What is this?"

Seokjin POV

"Um...Its a photo of me and my friends...?"He sigh.

"I told you to stop with all this becoming an Idol thing.It's a waste of time.You should study and become a mature adult,not a delusional teenager who think he can do anything!"He yell at me.

"I can't take this anymore..."I mumble.My dad look at me with a confuse look."What did you just say?"

Suddenly I snapped."I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"I yell at him.I throw my bag to the floor causing all the book to spill out from the bag.I look at all the books and then at my dad who have an angry look at his face.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SEOKJIN?!"He shouted.My brother who is in his room come out to see what's going on but he doesn't do anything at all.

I sigh while massaging my forehead."Dad...Please...Please just...Let me live my life..."He scoff.

"If you want to live as a delusional man,I rather not have you as a son."I froze.

Tears are threatening to come out so I look at him for a bit before grabbing my bag and put all of the book in it again.

I put the bag behind my shoulder and turn to the door.

"If it's better for you to not have a son like me,I rather not have a father like you."I grab the door handle.

"W-Wait! Seok-"

Slam!

I let some tears fall from my eyes a little bit before going onto my motorcycle and went towards the park.

I stay at the park for a few minutes before I heard someone calling my name.

"Hyung?"