Chapter 14

No one's POV

"That sounds like Jisoo!"Shin-Hyuk hurriedly ran towards the location where the shout was heard.

"Let's follow him!"They follow his footstep and once they got closer,they saw that a bunch of girls was pulling Jisoo's hair while Jennie is on the ground.

Shin-Hyuk was about to grab one of the girls but Namjoon grab him before he could do so.

Seokjin went towards the girls and push one of the girl out of the way before standing in front of the two girls.

"What the fuck are you thinking your doing?"The girl then smirk at him."What? Is she your girlfriend? Why are you even so mad?"Jin is trying so hard not to slap her right there.

Yoongi also step forward and grab one of the girl away from Jin."Ugh.What a bitch.Wearing a make-up like that? You look like a clown that fell down in the mud."The girl then began to get angry.

"W-What did you just say? Listen here you little brat! I'm richer than you! I can make you suffer all your life heard me?!"Yoongi shrugged."I suffer more than once in my life.Another suffering won't affect me much."

The girls then started to back away from him with a scared experession.He smirk at them and took out his phone.

"You know what this is right? I'm sure your not dumb to the point that you don't know what a phone is."He turn on his phone and show them something.

The phone was recording their audio.

"I have been recording this since you were bullying them.Wonder what your parents would say about this?"He chuckled while the other boys laugh.

"If you don't want me to put this on social media and let your 'beautiful' image to be ruin,Scram."

Mr Sungjae POV

"...So? Why...Did you want to see me?"The principal who is reading a file turn to me.

"I heard you scold Suho the other day."I look at him and said."Y-Yes sir.He was being violent to other student so I..."He slam the file on his table.

"You never listen do you Mr Sungjae?! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER EVEN LAY A HAND ON HIM AND THAT'S WHAT YOU DO?!"I look down to the floor.

"I..."He sigh loudly and squeeze his head."Forget it.Get out of here."I nodded and do as I was told.

As soon as I open the door Soo-Young was there smiling at me."Oh my god.You scare me."She laugh as I close the principal door behind me.

"You got scolded again?"She ask.I sigh while rubbing the back of my neck."Yeah...I scolded Suho a little because he was misbehaving and this happened."She smile and said  "we should go home for today."I turn to her.

"Wait what?! I-I still got work to finish-"

"Don't mind it!"

"Wait! Wait!"

She laugh as she drag me along to go home.

____________________________________
I promise I'll update a lot didn't I?