Chapter 27

No one POV

"So your living with Yoongi now?"Shin-Hyuk hyung ask.

Seokjin nodded while sighing."At least until my father calm down...He straight up told me that I'm just a  disappointment to him."Yoongi scoff.

"I never knew your dad is that bad."Seokjin chuckled."I understand him though.He just want me to become something even better than an idol."Jimin sigh.

"That sucks.Like,why would he be mad at you?"Seokjin simply laugh again.

"Enough about that,where is Bobby?"Yoongi shrug."Not sure.He told us to meet him in the library this evening so..."Shin-Hyuk hyung look towards where the girls,Jisoo,Jennie,Lisa and Chaeyoung sat at and look towards Yoongi.

"Yoongi.I think Jennie wanted to talk to you.She's been looking at you for a while now."Confuse,Yoongi turn to look Jennie who glance away once Yoongi look towards her direction.

Yoongi stay quiet a little before standing up and walk towards Jennie.The two then excuse themselves and left.

Shin-Hyuk just watch with amusement as Jin also excuse himself and left the cafeteria with Jisoo following behind to complete their group project.

"Aigoo.All of my dosaeng have grown up now."Shin-Hyuk said while taking a bite out of his sandwich.

Jimin who is still drinking his strawberry milk is looking towards Rose who is talking with Lisa about something.Jungkook stood up,Grab Jimin hand and walk towards the table where the two girls is seated.

Jungkook then left with Lisa meanwhile Jimin,with flustered face, left with Rose.

The remaining members laugh."Oh my god.Did you see Jimin face?!"Hoseok shout while laughing hysterically.Namjoon chuckled.

"He's redder than tomato."Shin-Hyuk shake his head."Oh well.It seems like Jisoo got a good man.I guess I don't need to worry so much now."Namjoon look to the distance.

"But hyung..."

"We are an idol...

It's not gonna be easy for them..."

____________________________________

I'm gonna finish this book...One more thing,the confession scene is just an extra scene so I won't put it as chapter but rather an extra chapter.

Which mean I won't release it until the end of the book...Since you guys already knew that they are gonna end up together anyway...

There's a lot of extra chapter that have to be put after this book end so don't remove this book yet. XD

Author nim out!