No hard feelings

1.14 reads?! Thank you guys so much!

TONY'SPOV
Suddenly the tracker on the kid started to beep erratically, it looked like he was everywhere at once. Then I felt a cold shiver rise up my back, I shivered at the horrid feeling. The shadows then manipulated themselves into grotesque shapes until it formed into one Nico di Angelo.

His appearance was sickening. His eyes were red at first, but quickly fading into copper and then his usual dark nightmare black. Whilst I was looking at his eyes Steve was scanning
his face. One I also glanced up I was shocked and almost richoched myself out of the window in my efforts to get away from his face. It was dripping with blood as where his clothes. The thing that distereved me most  wasn't the eyes or the blood but the psychotic smile which was gracing his face.

"Well that was fun" he spoke with completely sincerity
I gulped, "What did you do"
Nico smirked "Well you know, little bit of freaking people out there, a murder here. Catching up with some enemies. All the good stuff y'know."

It wansn't until we were back to the tower around the table that anyone spoke. Wanda asked the question that everyone was dying to ask.
"Did you really kill someone"
He answer yes.
"Why?"
"I wanted to"
"No you didn't" wanda answerd calmly
"How do you know, you know nothing about me" He growled getting angry.

At this point Wanda reached out and quickly grabbed his hand. Nico's eyes rolled back into white  and Wanda's eyes were red with her power. What she saw she tradmitted to everyone else. I wish she hadn't.

I saw him lose his mother and  sister, I saw him at the labyrinth, Minos, his father- Hades,Annabeth, percy and his feelings over him, his time with geyro at the ranch, the  battle of Manhattan, Hazel, the doors of death, Tarterous, torture, the giant twins. Next he saw Will and what happened next.

Then I felt a horrid feeling like something was trying to claw it's way into my body. I felt the connection loosen as Wanda must have let go of Nico's hand. The clawing stopped, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something had tried to inhabit my body.

When I opened my eyes I saw Wanda hit Nico with a powerful blast. He dropped to the floor and started to have what looked like a seizure. I shouted at her to stop, she didn't. I tried to grab her but with her other hand she made a hurricane which was impossible to get through as it burned you whenever you got close. The ground started to shake an  I fell to the floor, unable to keep myself up. The other Avengers had also fallen apart from Thor and Steve which were still trying to break through the impregnable barrier. Suddenly I heard screaming. The sound attacked my ears whilst the red most tortured my eyes. I could only see red. I could only hear screaming. I wanted to curl up into a ball, but I couldn't.

Then just as quickly as it had come it stopped. I saw Wanda on her knees, breathing heavily, her head laying on her chest. I saw Nico looking wobbly but was standing with his sword out staring at something intently. When I followed his gaze I saw a dark wisp of smoke.
"You are not wanted here Eidlon, go or I'll kill you" Nico said dangerously quite
"Just like you killed Drew Tanaka" the Eidlon laughed throatily and vanished whilst Nico's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

He turned to us
"What?"

I didnt answer, but I saw him look down at himself.
"No no no, please no I didnt mean to. Gods, Drew. I hated you but I didn't want to kill. I'm so sorry."

He looked like he couldn't take it  anymore and ran up to his room.

ClintPOV
I felt sorry for the kid, I had experienced the same thing, only I hadn't killed someone I knew. I couldn't even start to understand what he was feeling.

NicoPOV
I ran into my room and screamed. I had just killed. When I closed my eyes I could see flashes. I saw throwing percy into a tree, I saw Will begging for me to stop.  I heard the eidlon whispering to Drew
"If only I could convince Nico to do this when he wasn't under my command. No hard feelings, Pipers next."

I realised that the Eidlon was probably planning an attack as they were seemingly taking out all the charm speakers. Right now though I didn't care. I had hurt Will, my Will. He may not have loved me but he  loved Drew. I've torn him apart. Tears fell down my face as I re-enacted in my head what  had happened. I couldn't believe I had killed her. I should have been able to fight it off, I really was weak.

Even if I wanted to go back to camp to warn them, they wouldn't let me close. Why do I mess everything up!