A Prayer

NicoPOV
I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Stark had given me an entire floor,I mean, I know he's a billionaires but jeez, and I dont know quite know what to do with it. Apart from redecorating obviously, there's a vile creamy green colour in the living/game room. Who would decorate a room like that?

With nothing to do as the rest of the avengers were talking about me downstairs(I can sneak through vents too clint) I was stuck thinking about what had happened back hom... camp. My Will, I still dont know what I've done. The way they looked at me, the way Percy looked at me...
Percy and Annabeth they had asked me what I had done, and I didn't even know, what was I meant to do?

Then it struck me, I bolted down the stairs and ran past the stunned Avengers into the massive modern Kitchen. I began to rummage in draws, searching for something that may appease a Goddes. Starting to panic I looked around wildly, surely they must have a fruit bowl somewhere. Then I saw it, my saviour  an apple, just resting there on the table.

I grabbed it immediatly and turned in the oven. While waiting for it to heat up I cut the apples into four slices. Once it had heated up I chucked them in. In my impatience I took them out to early several times. I was waiting for the fragrant smelling of which Aphrodite was famous for. When it was done I took them out not caring for the intense burning feeling in my hands.

By this time the whole team were looking at me like I was mad. I probably was, but i would do anything for answers. I threw a small piece of hellfire to the ground, concentrating so not to burn anything. In the corner of my eye I saw the avengers jump back from the intense heat. By this time Thor seemed to have an inkling of what I was doing and moved even further back pulling the rest of them back as well.

I went down and kneeled infront or the scorching flame and threw a single piece in I did this three times praying for Aphrodite, when I finally felt her presence I softly nudged the last and largest succulent red apple piece into the fire and asked a question. "What did I do?"

The response I got broke me completely
"I'm sorry".

I couldn't take it anymore, that b***h had messed with my life. My powers flared up causing the hellfire to spread across my body. She was going to feel my pain if it was the last thing I did.