Nico keeps meeting people.(Talk about shit titles/lh)

Disclaimer: This holds for all chapters  future and past, I only own the plot. Nothing else!

NicoPOV
I shadow travelled into an empty car park near McDonald's I suddenly felt the weight of the day hit me. I instantly felt dizzy. I would have fell if someone hadn't caught me. The person, whoever it was gently sat me down on the cold grey tarmac.

"You okay there, kid" A Male voice asked, slight worry etched into his words.

I was a bit miffed about being called a kid but I answered anyway "Yeah im fine just started feeling a bit dizzy." Then I realized what I had just done I had opened my mouth to a stranger. What if it was a monster, I was open to an attack. I had just told whoever or whatever it was that I was in a weakened state.

I lurched up, out of his arms and turned round, my hand resting on the sword by my left hip covered slightly by my leather jacket. What I saw greatly surprised me.

StevePOV
I had just walked out of McDonald's (Stark said that it was apparently a necessity for me to try)when I saw a boy swaying slightly. He looked like he was about to faint. I rushed over trying to catch him. When I was running over I noticed his looks. He had messy onyx hair down to just above his shoulders. He was wearing black slightly ripped trousers and a black and red top.

When I caught him i got a closer look at him and saw that he looked about 17 maybe younger. I asked if he was okay and then after him telling me that he was I let him rest in my arms for a bit until he no longer felt dizzy. However I noticed that soon he started to tense, before i could do anything he was up and on his feet staring at me with his dark brown eyes.
"Hey it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you, sorry if I surprised you"

From those simple words he seemed to relax significantly but still kept up the slight defensive stance. I had seen this look before plenty when I was fighting against Hydra but it surprised me to see it on a kid so young.

I invited him to go to McDonald's together to get his blood sugar up a bit. Even though I had just been there, I didn't tell him. He accepted with the same haunted look in his eyes that I had seen from my little knowledge of the people who had been sent to concentrtion camps during the holocaust.