Steve and McDonald's

I would like to say thankyou to solangolo4ever77. It's my first fanfic and I was kinda losing hope but now I'm ready to give it another try.I need to start getting ready for school soon so I'm rushing. Thanks again!

NicoPOV
I sat awkwardly at McDonald's eating a burger. The guy that had caught me was staring at me and it was kinda making me uncomfortable. However I decided to ignore it for now in favour of devouring my burger.

The guy still hadn't spoken a word by the time I had finished my meal. I was expecting him to ask me to pay him back but he didn't. As a child of Hades I have a certain power over gems and stuff. I'm no where near as good as my sister Hazel but good enough to never run out of money.

Steve(POV)
As the boy ate I noticed small scars that ran along his hands. I even noticed what looked to be one running down his neck mostly hidden by the hoody he was wearing. I was starting to wonder who this kid was as he didn't seem to be a normal kid  and I'm not talking about his clothes  I'm talking about his scars and his eyes.

The boy whose name I learnt was Nico started to finish his meal, when he did I took it up for him and got rid of the rubbish. When I sat back down he looked up at me awkwardly. I realised then, that I hadn't said a word since we sat down. Looking to ammend that I reached out my hand to shake his. When he did be it reluctantly I introduced myself.
"Steve Rogers" I spoke.

His reaction surprised me to no end. He almost seemed to roll his eyes and I think I heard him mutter.
"Just my luck"
After a brief conversation of which he seemed to avoid I decided that he would be staying at my house for the night as he apparently had no where else to go.

He tried to say he was fine but I pretty much dragged him to the cab and then my house.

NicoPOV
This mortal was annoying in the friendliest of ways. It was messing with my head. I wanted to be annoyed at him but he was just... kind.

I was so distracted I didn't realise that we were at his house. For a super hero it was kinda dull. Well it looked like this was were I'm staying for the night.