Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191 destroying Ling Chenghua

"Don't be afraid, that kind of poison won't kill you, it will only make you gradually say nothing, become a god drug that will only scream the bitch, then you will go to the prison to serve those hunger Thirsty prisoners, I believe they will definitely make you very satisfied."

Clap your hands and stand up, Ling Jingxuan cruelly and coldly announced the answer, the poison was just recently developed by him, just in case, just in case I thought it was really used so quickly. After an hour, she would never make any other noise except for her. He wants her to be born and die!

"No, Ling Jingxuan, you can't do this, don't?? vomit?? 唔??"

Hearing, Ling Chenghua is afraid, his fingers reach into the depths of his throat, dig and confuse , want to vomit the poison that is eaten by vomiting. ,but? ?

"It's useless, the poison is in the water, it has been absorbed by your body."

Coldly sweeping him, Ling Jingxuan's bloodthirsty scorpion slammed into the remaining two, they had long been because of his hot The wrist is scared, and the man who was initially pierced by his shoulders, lying on the ground, has already fainted. Zhang Hu, who was stepped on by Yan Ruirui, is more ventilated and less inhaled.

"The next time you guys, how do you want to die?" With a

dagger step by step approaching them, Ling Jingxuan deliberately created a horrifying effect, as if to enjoy the death of the hell messenger, is a little bit to appreciate their collapse fear, and finally Further engulf them.

"No... you are the devil. No. The

two want to turn and run away, but they are sadly reminded to find that their legs are the same as the lead. There is no way to move them. Before that, no one thought of Ling Jingxuan. So terrible, and his man, who broke the bones of Zhang Hu with a light foot, if it was replaced by him, they smashed the drops of the legs between the two sergeants .

"Xiu Xiu? "

" Ah. "

Two broken sounds suddenly sounded. The next second, the two people who were stiff there fell down with their legs. Ling Jingxuan's doubtful turn back, but he was held up by Yan Ruirui: "This kind of role, don't dirty your hands. "

Well," nodded. Ling Jingxuan relaxed his body and was close to his arms. It was only at this moment that the eyes were slightly tired. Fortunately, the children were fine. If there was a case, he would not kill himself. He died a little earlier on Ling Cheng, and everything will not happen.

"Hey!" After a while, the two wolf scorpions invited their tails to run in front of them, Ling Jingxuan opened his eyes, and Chu Yunhan and other people holding their children also came back: "How, is it okay?" "

Nothing, just keep awake."

Chu Yunhan's face is hard to hide his distress. When he sees him now, he can't help but think of him. He used to be his father and his father in his palace. Calling it all the time, but once he went out of his palace, he would no longer speak, even if he saw the emperor never open his mouth to the father, let alone spoil what, perhaps this is also the emperor does not like him. One of the reasons, and he is like this, because he is always injured or poisoned in three or five times. If he is not protected in the dark, I am afraid he has not known how many times he has died.