Chapter 071 - 080

Chapter 071 signing a contract, two silver goods

"Yes, I have seen Xuanzhu!" It was

hard to go back to God. Song Gengniu led a family of cold sweats and yelled at them. Compared with the masters of Leiren, Xuan was obviously much better. Ling Jingxuan symbolic. Nodded, turned back and threw a smile to Yan Ruirui, and said to Liu Baoren: "Let's look at the carriage and the cows."

The delay of the previous one, most of the time has passed, and Jingpeng is almost coming back soon? I don't know how to measure it. "Hmm? Hey, Ling Lao's side please."

Liu Baoren, who is obviously out of the state, made a gesture of asking. If there is no such thing as going to Yan Ruirui, he said at the beginning. After that, he thought that he was the friend or brother of Ling Jingxuan at most, and then listened to Ling Jingxuan that he was just a farmer. He also took him as a farmer, of course. ? How can a farmer murder and arrogance? Intuition tells him that his identity is not simple.

Thinking about this, Liu Baoren is even more determined to make the determination of Ling Jingxuan. A doctor with superior medical skills is not like a farmer's farmer. He is a man who is domineering and powerful, seemingly ordinary but absolutely impossible. Both of them seem to have their own appearances on the surface. They are very different, but in fact, they are all the same kind of people, combining the ordinary and the extraordinary contradictions of the cattle.

"Ling Laodi, how do you see this horse? This is the descendant of the bloody horses of the famous Western countries and the excellent horses of my Qing Dynasty. You see that the crotch and buttocks are rich and rich in shape, and the whole body is beautiful. The muscles are tight, not only can you travel thousands of miles a day, but the weight-bearing gallops are absolutely as smooth."

Directly bringing them to the top of a horse in the stable and beautiful black horse, Liu Baoren enthusiasm and the true color of the businessman said, Ling Jingxuan eyes bright The back and forth strokes look at the state of the dark horse. The posture is tall and strong, the hips are on the line, the limbs are strong and strong, and most importantly, the temper is mild, and it is suitable for being a carriage.

"What do you think?" In the case of Ma, who can have more say than Yan Ruirui? Although he lost his memory, Ling Jingxuan turned his head and asked him for his opinion.

"Well, yes, if it is used in the military, this horse is too docile, not suitable, but we are buying it for children, just right."

Yan Ruirui also turned around the dark horse, nodded and gave approval. The words that were spoken were completely reflective, and even he did not realize that the army said it in his mouth was like that, as if he were As part of life, for this reason, Ling Jingxuan's eyes flashed and he sighed deeply in his heart. It seems that his guess is correct. He must be the prince of today. If he can, he really does not want to be with the royal family. Relationship, but it seems that it is impossible now.

"What do you think?" Seeing that he has not responded for a long time, Yan Ruirui walked over without doubt, ignoring the presence of many outsiders, and his right hand touched his face, and his eyes showed a naked concern.

"No, I suddenly remembered some things." After

returning to God, Ling Jingxuan opened his hand and turned to Liu Baoren and asked: "How is this horse sold?"

"Brother bought twenty-two, and sold it to you twenty-two." It is to help you bring it. In addition, the carriage is to be counted separately. See which specifications you need. I have ordinary wooden carts, box cars, and luxury cars with soft mattresses. Two or two silver, the box car is five or two, and the luxury car has twelve or two. If you decide the Ling Laodi, I will let you match it immediately."