Chapter 106 - 110

Chapter 106 Turning the Risks into a New Member

"Well!" The

two wolf cubs were not the masters of fear. They stood next to the giant wolf and yelled at the wolves, who didn't know how many times bigger than them, and Ling Jingxuan nestled in the tree. With a black head, he couldn't help but want to jump down and drink to stop the two little cubs who don't know the situation. Do they think that wild boar is bullying like him? None of their dads are their opponents. As far as he knows, the fighting power of wild boars is quite fierce.

"Roar!" "Roar!"

The wild boar roared fiercely, the two wolves shrank in fear, the giant wolf suddenly shot, and the volley landed in front of him less than three meters away from the wild boar. With a few roars, an afterimage rushed towards the two wolf cubs extremely fast, twisted them left and right, and landed on the trunk of Ling Jingxuan steadily the next second.

"Have you come? Brother Zhao? What about them?"

Seeing Yan Shengrui, Ling Jingxuan quietly relieved, reached out to take one of the wolf cubs and hugged it in his arms. His attention was always on the two beasts below and he ignored them. Yan Yanrui's black face.

"Do you still worry about them? I didn't let you sit there and not move? Who made you run around?"

When he found out that he was gone, he thought he went to Zhao Dalong and they went, but when he After hearing the roar of the beast, I was scared and almost fainted. Later, I saw the two wolf cubs next to Ling Jingpeng going deeper into the woods, and simply told Ling Jingpeng and others who came over to hear the roar of the beast and went back first. He flew up with anger, but fortunately he was fine, otherwise? ? He really didn't know what he would do.

"Eh ?? What, I wasn't idle and bored. I wanted to find some herbs or something. Who knows that as they went deeper, one came here by accident. The boar wasn't the one I provoke. It was drilled out by itself, and I did not expect that there would be such a large beast here. "

Finally realized his anger, Ling Jingxuan turned his neck stiffly and explained with a black line in his head. If possible, he did not want to be chased away by a beast. After returning, he must re-dispense the poison. Next time, Not to mention a wild boar, even if it comes to a herd, he has to collect it according to the order.

"There are more things you didn't expect, and I will slowly pack you up when I go back."

Glancing at him fiercely, Yan Shengrui's eyes crossed him to look at the two entangled beasts on the ground: "It and Da Hei Xiaohei is of the same type, should it be father and son? "

" Oh ! "Without waiting for Ling Jingxuan to reply, as if answering him, the two crickets who were held in their arms each called twice, Ling Jingxuan was facing him. He raised his eyebrows, and the answer was self-evident. He never doubted the perception and hearing of the two wolf cubs. Both of them were fine. Regardless of what they said, they could understand. It was estimated that it was all crescent water.

"Boom?" The giant wolf deserved to be one of the forest overlords. Just after the boar failed to attack, the huge body suddenly turned upside down. With the volleying posture, the sharp tusks were pointed at the wild boar's neck fiercely. The bite went down, and the wild boar fell to the ground like a collapsed mountain, sobbing and whimpering, the giant wolf choked him without slackening, tearing a piece of meat stiffly, and the blood spewed out like a spring, and the giant wolf spit out of his mouth Meat, lowered his head and bite another bit of the neck.