Chaptet 171 -180

Chapter 171 has been forgotten by the wife.

The people in one room fell into silence because of Ling Wu's tender and awkward voice. It's been a long time. They seem to have forgotten all the past. It's only a few months, but now it's like a world.

"Oh... silly buns, you can never become what you used to be. The past things have passed. We must be looking forward to seeing people. In the past, whether it was glory or loneliness, it has become a thing of the past. We can use it to alert ourselves, but we can't live forever. Just like you changed your name, even changed your face, it is still a little buns. This will never change."

Holding a small steamed buns, Ling Jingxuan is as always. Regardless of whether they can understand or not, they explain their thoughts to them without any concealment. People say that children are the most forgetful, but he feels that because of their young age, they are particularly persistent in things. The things that are deeply remembered will always be remembered for a lifetime. Just like his past life, when he was a few years old, his family was broken and he was brought to training by the enemy to become a killer. But he never forgot the death of his family, and he never forgot his enemies. Who, after he has enough power, has completely subverted those people by himself, and personally avenged the dead relatives, who can't believe it when they die. They actually died in the hands of killers of their hard training.

"Yes? But what do I like to call Lingwu?" The

little buns are full of confusion, obviously a half-know, but he is still very persistent about his name, Ling Jingxuan does not feel funny, and his eyes look at the Ling standing in front of him. Wen, the latter's black lacquered eyes looked at him with a sly look. Seeing his gaze looked over, he nodded very hardly. Ling Jingxuan's eyes were more intense, and he turned his head to Yan Ruirui. Eyebrows: "What do you say?" Anyway, he has no opinion on who the child is with, as long as he has no problem, he does not matter.

"The name must be changed. After all, they will enter the ancestral hall in the future. However, the nickname is still called Ling Wen Lingwu, son, is this not the case?"

After Yan Haorui touched his chin for a moment, his eyes focused on the two buns. Even if he lost his memory, he also knew that his ancestors could not be lost. The child was inevitable with his surname, and he had to change his name according to his seniority, but he does not remember them now. What is the word generation, waiting for the memory to be restored in the future, and it is not too late to bring them back to Beijing.

Hearing the words, the two buns, you look at me, I look at you, until Ling Wen sensible nodded, the little buns only smile again: "Well, my father is not allowed to lie to us!" The

little guys are not very big-minded but many I am afraid that Yan Rui will regret it.

Yan Ruirui didn't laugh at his anger. He bent his finger and knocked on his head: "When did I fool you? The little things without conscience are really hurting you."

"Hey, people are not afraid of your regrets, Xiaowu. I like my father most."

Seeing, Ling Wu thieves laughed twice and clumsily climbed over, two small short hands holding his head and licking his face, everyone can not help but laugh, the little buns will One trick, every time I use people to fool people, but who can't let them refuse? "The next time I dare to doubt me again, be careful that I will smash your little ass." The