Chapter 015 - 021

Chapter 015, before coming into the mountains, what else is going to happen?

The price of the fish is not bad. The eight fish sells more than two hundred words, which is equivalent to more than two hundred dollars. If you sell it like this, it is estimated that they can repair a big brick house before the winter season. Ling Jingxuan Two days in the morning, I grabbed the cornmeal and cooked a pot of wild vegetable paste. I ran around the yard for nearly half an hour. Tiangang Daliang twisted a large wooden barrel to Yuehuagou.

Today, he plans to catch a few more fish. One of them has nothing left to eat at home. Secondly, he and the two buns are wearing straw shoes on their feet. The clothes on the body are also patched, so he ponders these days. Get more money, change the day with two buns to go to the market in the town, buy the buy, the addition of the addition, as the saying goes, eat endlessly, will not plan to live a poor life, even poor He also didn't want to treat himself and the buns on the food, clothing, and shelter.

"Hey, do you catch so many fish here today? I will help you."

Far away, I saw that I was struggling with two wooden barrels, and the little buns that were running were welcoming up, small face. It was covered with sweat, and the clothes on the body also let the sweat soak, but the smile on the face was happy and excited.

"A lot of fish, we have to make a fortune."

The big bun that followed the back of the three words did not leave a money, Ling Jingxuan was too lazy to spit him, handed the hand-held fishing net to him, the family of three was full Two barrels of fish are happy to go home.

"Big brother, it's not good... It's not good..."

Settled the fish, the family of three just sat down, prepared to eat the rice and handed the fish to Ling Chenglong and his son to go to the mountains to collect medicine. I didn't expect Ling Jingpeng to panic first. The ran in, Ling Jingxuan wondered and put down the chopsticks: "Is this awkward? Why did you panic in the morning?"

Looking at the younger brother who was panting in front of him, Ling Jingxuan asked strangely.

"Hot... Big brother is not good. Yesterday, you didn't teach the big baby. Today, the big baby girl screamed and went to the second grandfather's house and went to see it. It seems that the second grandfather looks very angry. It is estimated that it will be late. I have to bring someone to trouble you."

After a few deep breaths, Ling Jingpeng said anxiously.

"How big is it, oh, you are anxious, hurry, sit down and take a break, haven't eaten yet? Xiaowen goes to the kitchen to take the vice

bowls ." Compared with his fears, Ling Jingxuan himself is not ill. Pulling him to sit down beside him, the big buns named, though worried, but also hurriedly went to the kitchen, the little buns frown and frown, his face was uncomfortable, clearly the big baby was bullying them in front, for Are you being sinned every time?

"Big brother, do you know if you know..."

It was the emperor who did not rush to die the eunuch. Seeing that he had nothing to do with his own affairs, Ling Jingpeng's mouth had to be impatient, but he was interrupted by Ling Jingxuan when he had not finished talking. However, facing the anxious worry of his nephew, Ling Jingxuan's mouth bent: "Well, I know that since I dare to hurt him, I am not afraid of him to sue me, you can rest assured."