Chapter 081 - 090

Chapter 081, Teacher, True Face

When Zhao Hanfufu and the children were nervous about seeing the gentleman, Chu's resignation as a gentleman and his son Chu Yan were waiting nervously. Although the days after leaving the Imperial City could not be compared with the Jinyiyu food in the Imperial City. Than, they are the happiest two years of their lives. They thought that they might be so calm forever. I didn't expect Yan Ruirui who had suffered from amnesia and indirectly evoked the deliberate forgetting. They have to face reality.

"Call?"

"Xuanzhu, arrived."

With the sound of the carriage stopped outside the door, they deliberately closed their doors and waited for their Chu and his father and son to be both stiff. Come, Yan Ruirui and his son finally came.

"Buckle. The

knocking on the door followed, and Chu Yan reflexively shakes. At the same time, he also awakened the Chuqu of Shenyou. He looked up at the son with a nervous look. Chu Ci tried to wave his thoughts and smiled. Push him: "Go open the door, Rui Rui is now losing his memory, there will be nothing, let's not mess up." "

Under his comfort, Chu Yan slowly calm down, nodding opened the door to go out, a little while, Lingjing Xuan hand holding a small buns with walked behind Chu Yan, Zhao Hanfu husband every step of the tension, and finally face Also followed by Song Shui-soo, who is carrying both things, and Song Xiaohu, who is born and raised.

"You. Seeing the moment when the two children looked at each other, Chu Ci pointed at their shocked eyes. Even if they were prepared, they still set off a huge wave in the heart. It was too similar. Just like Yan Xiaorui when he was a child, no one would Suspected their birth.

"Oh... Mr. Chu is early." It was

expected that he would have this reaction. Ling Jingxuan smiled at him and the two buns looked up and looked at them. Both of them loosened his hand and stepped forward: "Mr. Chu early!"

The two buns don't know where they came from. God's simultaneous reversal of Chu's resignation is a standard reading lang "Well? Good, good, come over and let me see."

After returning to God, Chu's words waved to indicate that they were in the past. The two buns were bold. They didn't have a slight twist. They walked up to him in a big way. The Chu's words were almost trembling, and that's awkward. Dao: "What is your name? How old this year, what can you learn before?"

It is really the son of Ruirui. I don't think that a generation of generals will have sons. As long as they are taught, Rui Rui will definitely remember his feelings. In the future, even if you really repeat the same mistakes, you can't escape the established fate track. At least, should he be able to save the lives of Yan children?

"Mr. Hui, my name is Ling Wen, my brother, he is called Ling Wu. We are almost five years old. I have taught us three words in the past, and there is something called the nine-ninth multiplication. My father also taught us a lot of words. We all have to study hard."

Ling Wen first politely gave him a slap in the face and said clearly, the Lingwu next to the side of the nod to echo, the two buns are exactly the same, but the personality is different, And it's very clear, it's generally not easy to get confused.