Chapter 181 -190

Chapter 181 Wedding (2)-Beat

After dawn, the whole house was completely busy. Song Ji was in charge of the kitchen. Long Zhang's, Zhou Wu's, and Liu Xiaosui gave her hands. Although only five tables were reserved, every dish on the table was The Ling Wang sisters were carefully selected, but it was a mistake. After the seat was settled, the Ling Wang quietly let Yan Shengrui glance over it, and it was finally determined that there was no problem.

The layout of the courtyard is unavoidable. Ling Wang's family was handed over to the old men, such as Lao Song. Ling Chenglong, who was unable to spare, wanted to take the lead in person, so Ling Wang's scolded him back. Today They are the host family, and they are responsible for hospitality. They are also wearing expensive satin clothes, and it is troublesome to get dirty and damaged. After all, they are used people. After all, they have only one or two sets of good clothes. .

Because Ling Yun once stayed in the big family, in this case, she was in charge of the hall with Shui Linger, but whenever the guests came to bring tea and water, or the layout of the hall, they were all responsible for it. As for King Ling Sisters, in Ling Jingxuan's words, he didn't know what they were busy with, but they ran to the new house every few minutes, for fear that something was missing. After the Wang family arrived, they also deliberately pulled Wang Sun She and Wang Mu went to see it together, it was as if they were going to get married, in contrast, the real newcomer was about to get moldy.

"Mother, you do n't have to watch it again. Even if you miss something, it will be added at that time. There is no need to be so nervous. If you really have nothing to do, let 's tell Song Ye to have her prepare an extra table. In the temple room, yesterday I forgot to say that Mr. Hu, the county master, is coming today. "

Ling Jingxuan, who was accompanied by the guests in the temple room, saw that Ling Wang was about to rise again, and quickly stopped her to speak, and glanced meaningfully. Wang Hanshi, who was sitting on the opposite chair, and Wang Yunya, who was standing behind her, have been running around since they entered here. Although Wang Yunya has contracted, she is a scholar in their village. Wang Han's Liu Chunyu also looked at it, but it was a bit of a mess and it was better to beat them first.

Hearing that Wang Han 's mother and daughter both shook, and Ling Wang 's was also a spirit, exclaiming exaggeratedly: "Do n't you say it earlier? The county master wants to come to our house, what can I do? in case provoked Hu adults unhappy country? Oh my head, ah, you break child, children can forget what matter, Zeneng such an important thing to forget? "

he said, stroking his head, Wang Ling She was so nervous that she almost passed out. She never dreamed that the county master would come to their house. For their villagers, it 's an absolute glory, but it is also a huge and terrifying pressure. See They are going to be beaten up, can they really entertain the county master?

The Wang family who arrived the first time were all excited and scared. It was a great blessing to sit and eat with the county master. It 's a big blessing. They took a day off. The whole family came to watch the ceremony. To Ling Jingxuan, the Wang family came from the top I couldn't help but gave him a high look, and secretly warned that he could not be born with him. At the same time, Wang Jingui quietly squeezed Wang Han's, and threw his daughter a warning look, sitting on the other side of him. Liu Chunyu was also in love. After a careful glance at Ling Jingxuan, he raised all his strength and paid attention to Wang Han's mother and daughter. The relationship between the master and the county grandfather was so good that he had to come to drink and drink, saying that she could n't. Let Wang Han's mother and daughter shame him.