Chapter 126 -130

Chapter 126 Hot and Sour Powder

"Wow, it's so sweet, hey, are you doing something delicious?" The

little buns hadn't arrived yet, and the voice rang first. The next second, a small figure appeared at the door, and went straight into the door and went straight Song Wei went away, and the Chu and his sons and Ling Wen's eyes behind him all had a helpless and petite smile.

Seeing their arrival, I especially heard that the learning of the Songs of the South was very good. The Wang family stood up in a cautious manner, and even the fathers took the initiative to give up the theme. However, the Chu Ci did not really sit up, but gently followed them. Nodded, took his son to sit next to Ling Jingxuan.

"You don't need to be polite, when my father and son are ordinary people."

"Don't dare. The

old man's twitching wipes the cold sweat. When people look at it, they are very educated scholars. How can these farmers really take it?" When he looks at ordinary people, he only has a high reading. In their minds, the status of a learned person is very noble, and even sacred and inviolable.

"You are the gentleman of the two nephews. . "

Who the family of the Wang didn't dare to speak, even the big mouth gasping felt that it was against him. However, there was a long brain that not only said it, but also looked at people with a sullen look at the age. The saliva was gone, and Chu's frowns were unspeakable. The sight was faintly swept away: "It's just that, this lady can be dissatisfied? "

No, no, I dare, but Mr. Chu, I heard that you are very good at learning. Anyway, you are teaching, or do you even teach me with my three dogs?" Not that I boast, although the three dogs are only eight years old, can my brain be smart? ? "

I have seen thick skin, who has seen such a thick? Listening to her proud face bragging, the Wang family only feels a variety of shame, can not wait for a mouth to give her a mouthful, Lingjia's several people are also full of brains The black line, the three smirks who looked at the smirk, looked smart. What kind of confidence did she come from?

"I am not a teacher, but I have delayed the son, and the lady still sent him to private school." "

The cold voice did not have any ups and downs, and the hard life interrupted her rhetoric. Wang Han's face was a stiff face, and he wanted to play with his face. Wang Jingui, who was full of pain, took her and almost exhausted his whole body to restrain himself. She did not give her a slap on the spot, and gave him a warning. After confirming that she did not dare to speak again, Wang Jingui apologized to the Chu: "I am sorry that Mr. Chu, my wife is not sensible, I must teach well after I go back. I also hope that Mr. Chu will not care about him. "

It is really embarrassing to marry such a wife ."

"No

matter , Wang Ershu doesn't have to worry about it." A second uncle, think about his name for Wang Hanshi, which is enough to explain everything, others may not notice, Yan Ruirui and Ling Jingxuan are aware, the two exchanged their eyes. Still choose silence.

"Old man, old lady, you can taste it. This is the food that our family's masters have pondered. The taste is good."

Song Yang and others timely and sour the hot and sour powder in the hands of everyone, it is also an indirect solution. This embarrassment, although the feelings of the Wang family are all devastating, but even if there is a big disappointment in their hearts, they will not be able to attack, and they can only turn their attention to eating.