Chapter 041 - 050

Chapter 041, provoking the story, the conversation between the two buns

There is a saying that is said, the plan will never catch up with change! From past lives to this life, love and marriage are not what Ling Jingxuan really pursues. When your fate comes, you can't hide. Soon after, Ling Jingxuan will truly realize this cruel fact and real knowledge. To the cruelty of ancient feudal society.

The wild fruit needed for a hundred cans of jam is not a small amount. In addition, he plans to brew another hundred wines. He does not know how many wild grapes are in the mountains. If the wild grapes are not enough, he can only find other wild fruits. After making the jam, I spent more time in the mountains, so after eating the things, Ling Jingxuan took a few bun with Ling Jingpeng and went to Yuehuashan with a big bamboo.

But he ignored it. The three of his father and son have long been used to bullying. Even if he is allowed to be intimidated by the moment, they will not be able to give up, especially if he is really rich. They were under the premise of an insult.

"Mother, you don't know, Ling Jingxuan's monster home has a lot of good things to do. They are still cooking meat and eating at the big noon, and they are not so good. I am taking advantage of the recent two brothers and Jing Peng. Run to him, are they quietly giving him money? Or if he is a enchanting screaming, and dragging two half-size wild hybrids, where is the money to buy meat?"

Lao Lingjia in Ling Jiacun is also a big household. There are dozens of acres of land in the house, and there is no need to pay taxes. The old house is located in the middle of the village. There are more than a dozen blue-brick houses. Don't mention how much it is, and you are mad at Ling Jingxuan. The mother and the daughter were in a sigh of relief. When they got home, they went straight to the old lady's upper house. They took advantage of Ling Chenglong's two places to work in the field. Lingjiang's fans rely on the old lady's vinegar. Provocative.

"Don't you? The family didn't give you meat, wronged you?" The old lady who leaned on the couch with a slight squint looked at her lazily, and there was a warning that she could not be mistaken. The old Ling family was still not poor. Seeing the point where others eat meat.

"Not a mother, I will be that kind of person, me??"

Wen Yan, Ling Jiang immediately became blushing, and hurriedly wanted to defend. Ling Xiaoying, who was standing with him, also inherited the igniting power of her hurricane, and looked at the old lady's face, and quietly pulled her mother. Going up and squatting at the feet of the old lady: "Really milk, I also heard that in the past few days, Erbo and Jingxuan have to pull a car of fat and fresh fish every day to go to the market in the village to sell, Ling?? Xuan Ge's money is definitely the money to sell fish. That's what Erbo and Jingpeng earned. We haven't separated, and we should all give it to you. Can you give it to a enchanted family?"

She did not believe it, the milk personally came to the door, Ling Jingxuan that monk still dare to threaten to report to the official? When he has the ability, he will pull the milk to the county to play a board.

"Is this really happening?"

Hearing here, a lady in a pink dress next to the old lady, looks like a couple of years old, and a woman who is still pretty good asks exaggeratedly, she is the old lady's niece Ling Chenghua, the same year as Ling Jingxuan. It's an old woman who is old and young. When she is young, she is much loved. The only thing that is not good is her marriage. When her marriage contract was booked, she was a wealthy family in the town, and she was going to marry in the coming year. However, Ling Jingxuan's affairs broke out. Her fiancé's family thought that although she was a daughter of a scholar, her family's education seemed to be inadequate, and she was not worthy of them. It was not long before the people forced the retirement contract. For this matter, the old The wife also went to the city to have a trouble, and finally ended up in vain.

Farmhouse Poison 'Fei'On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara