chapter 004 - 008

Chapter 004 Lingjia Village, Yuehuagou

Lingjiacun is surrounded by mountains on three sides and backed by the Yuehua Mountains. There are a tributary of the Lingjiang River and a tributary of the inner sea on the left and right sides. It is reasonable to say that Lingjia Village should be very rich, but Lingjia Village and the nearby villages are very poor. The reason is very simple. The Yuehua Mountain Range is surrounded by clouds all the year round. The people who go hunting are basically going back and forth. The villagers are at most the bottom of the mountain to dig wild vegetables and set up a trap to catch some small animals.

The villages that have always been close to the rivers and seas are very rich, but the Lingjia Village is bad. It is not only close to the tributaries of the Lingjiang River, but also close to the tributaries of the inner sea. The village is north of the village, and the fields in the Lingjiang River are fertile. The annual harvest is good, but the village is south, the inner sea. The river basin is terrible. Every year, the tidal seawater is poured into the land. A large area of ​​land has become a semi-salt land. It used to be no one to open up the land for grain farming. Unfortunately, any seed can't survive without a seed, so even if the land in the north of the village is re- Fertile, can not bring the rich life of the villagers.

In addition, in recent years, the imperial court has been fighting for years, and the tax is higher year by year. The days of the people are even more bitter, but in contrast, the family life of Ling Jingxuan's grandfather is still worth living.

Lingjia Yun, the oldest son of Lingjia, is the only old talent in the village. He is the leader of the family. He also has a brother Ling Qicai. He is the Lizheng of Lingjia Village. It is equivalent to the modern village head. In ancient times, he only took the merits of the scholar and the official. They are all exempt from taxation, and the days of the two houses of Lingjia are all too good.

Dafang Lingqiyun is the grandfather of Ling Jingxuan. Ling Laozi was admitted to the show in his twenties. At that time, he was a unique character in the village, but no matter how he hangs on the beam, the window is hard to read, no more. Further, it was not until the forty years old Ling Qiyun gave up the scientific test, opened a primary school in the village, and collected a bunch of patches for home use.

Ling Qiyun has three sons and one daughter, the eldest Ling Chengwen, the second child Ling Chenglong, the youngest Ling Chenghu, the prostitute Ling Chenghua. When he was young, Ling Qiyun also put the dream of the imperial examination on his sons, but the three brothers were not reading materials. Even a child is not tested. Speaking of it, Lingjia is also a home for farming. Every family is literate, although it is not like a father.

Under the leadership of two small buns, Ling Jingxuan, who was screwing a heavy wooden bucket to the river, sorted out the information in his head. The original Ling Jingxuan was the eldest son of Lingcheng's second house Ling Chenglong. In the middle of the exam, the father was happy to go to the ancestors, but five years ago, as a man, he was actually a big belly. Indirectly, he also revealed the secrets of his parents hiding for more than ten years. It turned out that he was born with a defect. There are both women's genitals and men's genitals. Modernly, this is a bisexual person. In ancient times, it was a monster. It was discovered that it was to be burned alive. Ling Chenglong couldn't bear it. The matter was concealed. Who knows...

Later things can be imagined. The old man was furious and threatened to pull Ling Jingxuan to Shentang. This incident also shocked the Ling's Ancestral Hall. The opinions of the patriarch and several elders were consistent. Next, I decided to sink the large-necked Ling Jingxuan soaking pig cage into the tributary of the inner sea. I don't know if Ling Jingxuan's luck is too good or two small buns should not be killed. When Xuan was tied up, Li Zhengqi, who went to work in the county, came back, and brought back a message that everyone could not calmly and accept. The newly appointed Hu County ordered the villages and towns to ban lynching and killing people. Finally, Li Zheng and the Ling's patriarch and his party decided to expel Ling Jingxuan from Ling Qiyun and rushed to the Yuehua Mountain, which is far away from the village. As for whether he can survive, he will see his own creation.