Chapter 002 - 003

Chapter 002 Cognac

"Hey, are you awake?" I

don't know when Ling Wu was at the bedside, and it was black and lacquered. He stared at him with the big eyes like the longan who peeled the shell. Ling Jingxuan's eyes flashed. I didn't say anything, and I was cheeky and continued to pretend to die.

"Hey, don't you sleep well? I heard my brother telling you that you are not stupid. Can you make a lot of money with the iron dolls in the village in the future? You can rest assured that Xiaowu will also To help you make money, I will dig wild vegetables now. When I grow up, I can go to the river to fish with the iron dolls. When I have to touch the biggest and most fat fish for you, right? It's for us to eat, Xiaowu hasn't eaten big fish yet..."

Lingwu is a little talk, and he's said a long list at the bedside, and occasionally there's a bit of a bite, but It does not prevent him from painting the pie for the old man. In the end, Ling Jingxuan seems to have heard the sound of swallowing saliva. I don't know if it is the emotion of the original owner, or if he was infected by the little guy himself, Ling Jingxuan only feels sour. The heart is blocked, and the child who is less than five years old is so sensible, and has not eaten fish so far. Is it so sad? If this is in the 21st century, how can a family feel bad?

"Xiaowu... Hey, are you awake? Get up and have something to eat. At noon, the milk comes over to help us make the black noodles. I am already hot."

Ling Wen took a thick bowl full of gaps and left. Come in, see Ling Jingxuan wake up, the black lacquered face floats a little unnatural, put the bowl on the big wooden box at the end of the bed, Ling Wen turned and ran out, and carefully followed another thick bowl of the same size. Come back, Ling Jingxuan lying in bed faintly saw that in addition to the black lacquered batter in this bowl, it seems that there is something more white, should it be sweet potato? The little buns must have thought that he hadn't woken up yet, put his part in the kitchen, and saw him wake up before he came over.

"Hey, get up and eat, you have been sleeping for a few days."

When I came back for the third time, Ling Wen's hand had a few more chopsticks. The thin body was back and forth a few times, and there was a little bit of panting, but he didn't have a rest, but sent a bowl with sweet potatoes to the bed. On the side, the big round eyes are filled with curiosity and excitement. He is vaguely aware that he is not stupid, but he can't be specific. He can't say it clearly. Anyway, he will be stupid. Good.

Two children, one cute and cute, a mature, beyond the age group, the same dry and thin, filled and filled clothes hanging on them, all but the eyes can see, other places It can only be described in black, especially the small hands like the chicken claws. Ling Jingxuan did not move, and his heart was uncomfortable. The small steamed buns were not really black, but the whole body was dirty. I don't know how long it has not been cleaned. It is not difficult to see. Out, how much he failed.

Maybe two of these sons are not bad?

"Let's go, I'll get up with you."

Thinking about this, Ling Jingxuan finally spoke up, his voice was hoarse like a broken scorpion, but after two small buns heard what he said, he stiffened his body and his eyes. Both of them have tears in their eyes, and Ling Jingxuan, who is struggling to sit up, can't help but wonder, is this awkward?